AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Good question. I’ve been googling the item number like crazy. Nothing coming up.

Same here. Even chatted with a Nike rep for the hell of it. Of course they said...."2022 release is all I'm seeing on my end." :ohwell:

Look like Broken Bats. Any other pics of them?
Look like kinda reversed 2013 MBL All-Stars to me
IMG_20220512_080043.jpg

IMG_20220512_083923.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of reverse, did anyone grab that reverse Auburn pair a while back?
I didn’t but saw recently the prices are dumb for em now. And they released when we were still at a point where they would sit for a while and even hit discount.

can you imagine opening the box and the tongues like this
20220514_101646.jpg

I’m not sure I want to pay resell for that. I did notice on one of the resell sites it says a release date of 5/1. Not sure where they got that info from.

Yeah. I did hear a lot of releases are getting delayed so perhaps 5/1 was the initial date of release. Surely more will pop up soon.

One thing that really bothers me about this release is it could’ve been made into something special.

Like that vintage pair that released a while back. Great materials, great shape, correct tongue and then top it off with icing.

Put in the Bo Jackson collateral like we received on the Air Max 3.

B8491861-183C-4AE4-9AF8-3213DE28FF8C.jpeg

One thing that really bothers me about this release is it could’ve been made into something special.

Like that vintage pair that released a while back. Great materials, great shape, correct tongue and then top it off with icing.

Put in the Bo Jackson collateral like we received on the Air Max 3.

B8491861-183C-4AE4-9AF8-3213DE28FF8C.jpeg
I AGREE

just like the og penny 1. the white colorway hasnt been released in 27 years yet theres no release date but korea already had a release? makes no damb sense. that shoe should have had a release date like an air jordan release.

Damn I didn't know the Royals released so recently in the last decade or so.

I thought the early 2000's release was the last time.

Not sure if it's worth it to get them do to age.

Back
Top Bottom