AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

the materials used on these are straight garbage.

better leather on my $40 british knights retros i bought last month

no need to buy multiples just wait until they properly retro these in the future.

its crazy that they can do a nice trainer 1 retro but cant do the same for the sc
Yeah they aren’t the greatest materials. However, I do like that the leather doesn’t crease at a 90 degree angle every time I take a step. At least there is some give to the “leather”.

5AE0466D-E84A-42D9-93B6-37A9D9A0B371.jpeg

47576287-98B1-4029-8DB5-4A500CA602A5.jpeg

So I got in the Auburns today.

Let me just say I'm so happy. :nthat:

Aside from the mesh/short tongue and bad quality control, I'm so damn happy. :lol: These are VERY nostalgic for me. Had 5-10 Bo Jackson posters growing up and stared at all his sneakers daily. I had the OG White/Black/Teals when I was 11 or 12.

Never had the Auburn colorway until today. Joy has been provided. :emoji_grin:

the materials used on these are straight garbage.

better leather on my $40 british knights retros i bought last month

no need to buy multiples just wait until they properly retro these in the future.

its crazy that they can do a nice trainer 1 retro but cant do the same for the sc

So right

Still copping though cause its just been too long..

That kind of looks like the low. It has that big plastic piece around the front eyelets. I also don’t see a little place where that teal would be at on the back of the midsole.

Yeah I also don't see the black stripe thing that would go over the side of the front/toe area. Original post edited.

Reactions: ARK
I have yet to see an 11.5 anywhere. Bout to double up from StockX at 165 each plus all their ridiculous fees. Assuming these fit the same as all the other releases before I order?

I have yet to see an 11.5 anywhere. Bout to double up from StockX at 165 each plus all their ridiculous fees. Assuming these fit the same as all the other releases before I order?
bought an 11.5 last week on hibbets

they been out there you just gotta keep up with this thread.

the 2022. its bad. damn near plastic.

i dont have the 2016 anymore to compare

i guess some might like that because it probably wont crease

Damn I don't think it's that bad.

I've seen far worse from our dear friend NIKE. :lol: *Disclaimer I'm not a leatherist.

Caught a 13 from Hibbett yesterday and shipped this morning. I’ll check them out before giving to my brother. Still lookin for a 12 though… big sizes have been so tough to get

Back
Top Bottom