AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Arrived from Hibbetts today
43D7C3FD-57B0-4067-A2B7-E9EBCA57A0EE.jpeg

There is a possibility I could get one.

MSRP, tax and shipping. That work for you?

My bad, I'm just now checking the site. That's why I keep missing out. But yeah da hen da hen , that's perfect! However strange, because when I first started posting, I thought you hated my guts!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had 2009's and thought they were GARBAGE. The Red pair I posted in here was better and that's not saying much :lol: Chipping was terrible, leather was terrible, very warped like it was mentioned above. I never had the other Retros so my judgement is mostly based on anything from like 2010 and the 00's pairs.

How are you guys finding the sizing on these retroes? TTS or has anyone found you had to go down or up half size?

So for me I typically am a 9.5 but can do 9 in certain shoes especially if they are kinda bulky and I don't like the look of the bigger size. I grabbed a 9 in these because it was the only available option at retail. I don't seem to have a problem with the fit, they aren't noticeably snug feeling (at least imo)

Last edited:
Midnight navy’s we’re easy cop from size for a while. I debated for a week and even ordered and waited for chlorophyll’s to come and they were still available. Photons too

as far as wearability? the crosstrainer low ****s all over the sc. the upper is pretty soft on most parts HOWEVER the toe box feels like 3m material. feels cheap and stiff but not as bad as the sc. the low also has a very soft toe cap compared to the stiff plastic sc toe cap

that sc is stiff and plastic feel to the touch

out of the 3 pictured sc is way down the ladder.
20220528_213728.jpg

nike putting 3m on the cross trainer low for no damn reason 🤣
20220528_213449.jpg

This post inspired me to cop the Blue and the Infrareds but after getting the Infra's.. I'm good on the blue pair. The fit is right on brand for ATIIIs. Better than the Navy's from 2020 that are pinky toe killers but still really constricting width wise and some pinky discomfort.

Sucks they were still making them like this becaue the leather is as advertised otherwise.

i remember walking from broadway down 125 to where everything is and on the way there was a little whole in the wall spot around the area where that chicken place from belly is. I remember them having Dominican scs and the white black red color way from like 03 this was back then. I was blown away being from a small place and seeing stuff like this just randomly there like that. Store was wild to me. I do t know what they sold but stuff was under plastic everywhere but there was a sneaker wall in there

My bad, I'm just now checking the site. That's why I keep missing out. But yeah da hen da hen , that's perfect! However strange, because when I first started posting, I thought you hated my guts!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Size 12 has been acquired. MSRP plus tax plus $20 shipping, if there’s leftover I will send it back to you.

Please send me a private message so that we can get the address and payment going

Attachments

• 4A297B00-3B3C-45BF-984A-877816324B49.jpeg
    4A297B00-3B3C-45BF-984A-877816324B49.jpeg
    256.4 KB · Views: 691
Back
Top Bottom