AGS Upclose:Air Jordan III (3) – Stealth/Varsity Red-Black-White

Can somebody photoshop some different color laces? Just to see what it could potentially be like.

Can somebody photoshop some different color laces? Just to see what it could potentially be like.

I'm not feeling these at ALL, but I respect it.

Mainly because JB is giving the o.g. colorways for us "purists/old heads/o.g. colorway only" folks and retro+ colorways at the same time.

But if these were the only 3s releasing/have released since the CDP, my stance would be different.

Mainly because JB is giving the o.g. colorways for us "purists/old heads/o.g. colorway only" folks and retro+ colorways at the same time.

But if these were the only 3s releasing/have released since the CDP, my stance would be different.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

agreed cant buy these over both cements and TB's but if these were the only 3's that came out id be on em

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

agreed cant buy these over both cements and TB's but if these were the only 3's that came out id be on em

^^true, that wasn't so smart of them (marketing wise) but maybe non og heads will cop them (u gotta admit, they still look good even if they weren't worn by mj in the court).

^^true, that wasn't so smart of them (marketing wise) but maybe non og heads will cop them (u gotta admit, they still look good even if they weren't worn by mj in the court).

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Depending on where you live.... I wouldn't sleep on these. All the dudes in the hood  are gonna copp these.

how bout the dudes in the burbs? they're not into these?

Back
Top Bottom