AGS Upclose:Air Jordan III (3) – Stealth/Varsity Red-Black-White

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Depending on where you live.... I wouldn't sleep on these. All the dudes in the hood  are gonna copp these.

how bout the dudes in the burbs? they're not into these?

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

the glossy midsole kills it for me.

The glossy Midsole is actually one of the features I REALLY like about these.Everyone has their own different opinions and thats respected.I actually like these a lot more than the Wolf Grey V's. A lot of people say they would prefer black or red laces, but I like the white laces. I also don't think the midsole will crack easily if you wear them with care. Try not to run in  them and don't play basketball in them and the Midsole should be fine.

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

the glossy midsole kills it for me.

The glossy Midsole is actually one of the features I REALLY like about these.Everyone has their own different opinions and thats respected.I actually like these a lot more than the Wolf Grey V's. A lot of people say they would prefer black or red laces, but I like the white laces. I also don't think the midsole will crack easily if you wear them with care. Try not to run in  them and don't play basketball in them and the Midsole should be fine.

The glossy midsole sort of killed it for me, but it would be interesting to see Red laces in them
pimp.gif

I have to say, I AM on the fence about these, but at the same time, these COULD be some sleepers. I could see myself maybe coppin and not regretting after they're gone. Kind of how I feel about my Blackcat IV's. Bought those joints...Almost decided to turn into beaters but ended up keepin 'em pretty clean. Now...Love that I have 'em. So, I'm ready to see some pics of these on feet and in natural lighting. Still up in the air but I'm leaning that way.

I have to say, I AM on the fence about these, but at the same time, these COULD be some sleepers. I could see myself maybe coppin and not regretting after they're gone. Kind of how I feel about my Blackcat IV's. Bought those joints...Almost decided to turn into beaters but ended up keepin 'em pretty clean. Now...Love that I have 'em. So, I'm ready to see some pics of these on feet and in natural lighting. Still up in the air but I'm leaning that way.

These will be on my feet. They remind me of the Eminem 2's. Pictures look great. I respect OG's but love a fresh look.

These will be on my feet. They remind me of the Eminem 2's. Pictures look great. I respect OG's but love a fresh look.

i hope the do something with the laces like they did with the pures. the elephant print laces make the shoe

i hope the do something with the laces like they did with the pures. the elephant print laces make the shoe

Back
Top Bottom