AGS Upclose:Air Jordan III (3) – Stealth/Varsity Red-Black-White

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Looks much better than the other pics of these that were posted earlier.

This.

These pics might've sold me on copping. They'll still be a game time decision tho.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Looks much better than the other pics of these that were posted earlier.

This.

These pics might've sold me on copping. They'll still be a game time decision tho.

Def need to swap the laces and the midsole will be cracking. Might just have to pass right on to the black cements.

Def need to swap the laces and the midsole will be cracking. Might just have to pass right on to the black cements.

They look waaayyy better than the scans we saw a few months back. They look nothing like the Cool Greys. Thankfully. These ain't bad. I think a lot of ppl will change their minds the closer we get to RD.

They look waaayyy better than the scans we saw a few months back. They look nothing like the Cool Greys. Thankfully. These ain't bad. I think a lot of ppl will change their minds the closer we get to RD.

I should be able to get these with a 20% off on eastbay a few weeks after they release. Hopefully they will sit like the Citrus IX did and will even get marked down $20.

I should be able to get these with a 20% off on eastbay a few weeks after they release. Hopefully they will sit like the Citrus IX did and will even get marked down $20.

Back
Top Bottom