AIR BAKIN 2014 RETRO

This shoe will definitely be slept on.. Definitely copping with the discount slapped on them! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

100% right. These are day 1, still hoping for the black/blue pair. I'll also be grabbing the Raids Saturday. Nice pic of them in the Raid thread btw.
Thanks bro! I need these boys too, but man that RD is too dam soon.

Hopefully they'll be super slept on like they was back in 98-99, then I can grab for the low in the Summer.

im low key hyped, i can see me now in the summer time with those on wit a good pair of camo cargos

So how do we get this for under a $100 day 1. Bday coupon I'm assuming would be the only route?

Wait it out boys and you can get these for damn near free :lol:

Thats the problem with dudes. They got ants in their pants.

With so many retros these days there is no reason why most these retros shouldnt go fila sale prices.

****** is too damn impatient

Last edited:
Still got mine. They look new still.

If y'all want these don't buy it anywhere near for retail date. These are 100% guaranteed to sit.

again
eyes.gif

i doubt nike would retro just one colorway

they should have come up with another design for the air on back

the nike air looks so generic compared to what was originally on it

Last edited:
Wow where is the west brook yall ****** trippin gif when you need it?

Sound like a gentry move

Aint nobody getting um for 150

They would have to put allah back on that mother **** to justify that price

Last edited:
Smh I WAS gonna cop day 1 with coupons but nike done ******* on that. I see you nike bet you I cop for $65 down the road you **** boys

i knew it was a catch i was kinda waiting on that, 125 was to low for a nike rerelease, ninjaz betta price match or something or throw a $25 coupon for those or sumtin ......now nike pump fakin on the retail prices lol

Back
Top Bottom