Air Carnivore APPRECIATION

shiiii, i've been trying to find 'em for $20 
laugh.gif

just ordered from the houston outlet, i'll take a pair for $55 shipped
smokin.gif

Thanks Kal

I think my local outlet has these $25. Trying to get over there soon, if so I'll finally cop. Just wear em with jeans everytime lol

Sick pic mayhem

I think my local outlet has these $25. Trying to get over there soon, if so I'll finally cop. Just wear em with jeans everytime lol

Sick pic mayhem

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Like I said before they were released, the only place they were desired was NT and other sneaker blogs.

They didn't sell back in 94(?) and weren't popular, so they definitely wouldn't sell in 2010 as a general release.

this, but def. copped both colorways. was really looking forward to the black/plum colorway tho.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

30t5qfb.jpg

and i'm just noticing/remembering from this pic the OGs had air bubbles??

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Like I said before they were released, the only place they were desired was NT and other sneaker blogs.

They didn't sell back in 94(?) and weren't popular, so they definitely wouldn't sell in 2010 as a general release.

this, but def. copped both colorways. was really looking forward to the black/plum colorway tho.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

30t5qfb.jpg

and i'm just noticing/remembering from this pic the OGs had air bubbles??

Those who are looking for the green ones, they had them at the Aurora, IL outlet for $40 on sale. They were marked as $48.

Those who are looking for the green ones, they had them at the Aurora, IL outlet for $40 on sale. They were marked as $48.

Yeah, I had the OG purple/black ones back in the day and definitely don't remember them having the air-bags... Those should be GS's...

Yeah, I had the OG purple/black ones back in the day and definitely don't remember them having the air-bags... Those should be GS's...

Picked up a pair today at the Nike outlet in Atlantic city for $35.
The green/purple color way

Picked up a pair today at the Nike outlet in Atlantic city for $35.
The green/purple color way

Got the red/gold color for $15 at an outlet about 6 months ago... great pick-up, love em but def not a shoe to rock with shorts IMO

Got the red/gold color for $15 at an outlet about 6 months ago... great pick-up, love em but def not a shoe to rock with shorts IMO

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

I gotta disagree. I think they look good with camo shorts.

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

I gotta disagree. I think they look good with camo shorts.

Back
Top Bottom