AIR COMMAND FORCE & AIR PRESSURE - RETRO?

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

i wish tese will release.

i preidct 2009-2010
Lets hope.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tronics

They were huge then and i'd imagine they'd retro them and make them look even bigger e.g. Tech Challenges.

Leave these to the archives imo.

OG pairs are wearbable anyways, your better off just hunting down a pair of OG's.

You know dang well those OG pairs are not remotely close to wearable. Those midsoles would crumble faster than a Dorito under Warren Sapp's butt.

trust... NEITHER of these will sell well
laugh.gif
especially in this economy.

i will always haverespect for the air pressure tho. i wanted them sooooooooooooooo bad when i was a kid. they were the 1st $200 pair of nikes. only the dopeboys had them.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Id rather see these.
34dsavn.jpg

A man can only dream. IIRC, Nike no longer own the patent to inflatable element of the shoe.... Could be wrong though.

White/black colorway slipped from my grasp a few times during their lifespan at retail
Then, i found them in an out of the way spot at the end of '93 for half price in my size.... and they slipped out of my grasp again.

To this day, it's *THE* shoe that got away.

QUOTE: trust... NEITHER of these will sell well especially in this economy.

Once again, you my friend are flat out WRONG. I said it before and I'll say it again these reebok pumpsdropped and sold out with the quickness at I believe 180 dollars a pop. Now they areselling for 3-450 on ebay. They are as high if not HIGHER than the original Nike Pump. If these were retro'd lets say 99-00 they probably would have beenignored, we are in 2008 where people are beasting over everything, and this is a very good looking shoe with a lot of history. If Nike does decide to releasethem and release them THE RIGHT WAY I.E. Narrow tox box, good materials, dead on colors, then expect a sell out.

Originally Posted by the eaze

I would buy both of those shoes in a second. The Air Pressure of one of my favorite shoes ever. I think in a limited release they would do very well.

I would too. Both shoes are BEAUTIFUL.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Could you really see the public rocking the Air Pressure now a day's
Yes. I know I would. They do look very 80s - 90s but I think they're FRESH. Idk about other people though...

I'd cop if they were retroed. All it takes is your favorite rapper to wear them in a video, and the masses would wanna be down.

I have a pair of Air Pressures from back in the day and the rubber is starting to crumble.. I would totally rock them if they werent falling apart..

Originally Posted by s dubl

Id rather see these.
34dsavn.jpg
Cosign.

One of my top 10 shoes. I'd love to have a fresh pair I could actually wear, but we all know chances of a re-release are slimmer than retro Air Units.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Could you really see the public rocking the Air Pressure now a day's.

actually yeah...easy. i'm not saying i would, but i can see alotta beasts going crazy for these

I can see a Command Force retro in the near future but i doubt Nike is gonna bring back the Pressure's. Id like to see it happen tho.

Back
Top Bottom