Air Foamposite 1 Penny Hardaway P.E Via Modern Notoriety

Doesnt a NT member use to own that pair?

I remember he had those and other penny PE's.

If these were posted in the PE showcase, it would be brought up.

I actually did this to the black foam pros with a painter's pen you get from an arts and crafts store from 2002-2004. I did the outer ridges gold and kept the inner ridges black. I did the same exact desgin. I did a teal color(miami dolphins), and silver. I also did the white foam pros red so it looked like a candy cane. The only bad thing is the paint would start to crack within a couple days unless I touched them up. I also did the foam max(tim duncans) painting the lines silver then changed them to green. I also did the flightposite 1s by doing the silver pair which was yellow all black and the lines silver. I experimented witht he flight 3s painting the black pair carolina blue. To be honest, it was just a basic design as in the pic posted but looking back at the painting phase I was in, I rather have the foams all one color. That color blocking scheme doesn't appeal to me like it used to. I need to figure out how to post pics on here so I can show the black/gold foam pros I did which shows the paint cracked on it and the photo album I have of the shoes I did. If nike released some foams in this style, I know they would sell out, since its a diff type of style.

For anyone interested in trying this on your foams, I only know of painters pen which I used, however I know there are much better supplies like the ones ppl use to customize dunks, air forces, etc.

I actually did this to the black foam pros with a painter's pen you get from an arts and crafts store from 2002-2004. I did the outer ridges gold and kept the inner ridges black. I did the same exact desgin. I did a teal color(miami dolphins), and silver. I also did the white foam pros red so it looked like a candy cane. The only bad thing is the paint would start to crack within a couple days unless I touched them up. I also did the foam max(tim duncans) painting the lines silver then changed them to green. I also did the flightposite 1s by doing the silver pair which was yellow all black and the lines silver. I experimented witht he flight 3s painting the black pair carolina blue. To be honest, it was just a basic design as in the pic posted but looking back at the painting phase I was in, I rather have the foams all one color. That color blocking scheme doesn't appeal to me like it used to. I need to figure out how to post pics on here so I can show the black/gold foam pros I did which shows the paint cracked on it and the photo album I have of the shoes I did. If nike released some foams in this style, I know they would sell out, since its a diff type of style.

For anyone interested in trying this on your foams, I only know of painters pen which I used, however I know there are much better supplies like the ones ppl use to customize dunks, air forces, etc.

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

He colored them in with a black marker cause the L said it didnt have enough black to it which wouldve lead to a fine

BINGO

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

He colored them in with a black marker cause the L said it didnt have enough black to it which wouldve lead to a fine

BINGO

I like the fact that its on display at Amway though .... interesting story behind it but I couldn't sharpie my kicks but whatever it takes to scratch that hefty fine from the League!

I like the fact that its on display at Amway though .... interesting story behind it but I couldn't sharpie my kicks but whatever it takes to scratch that hefty fine from the League!

Maybe its just me but I don't think it would be such a bad idea for them to release a foam similar to these. Like they did with the 'Banned' Jordan Ones. Maybe as like a tribute to Penny, even more (considering its Nike) put them in a package with the Pearl Ones.
nerd.gif

I'd buy it *shrug*

Maybe its just me but I don't think it would be such a bad idea for them to release a foam similar to these. Like they did with the 'Banned' Jordan Ones. Maybe as like a tribute to Penny, even more (considering its Nike) put them in a package with the Pearl Ones.
nerd.gif

I'd buy it *shrug*

It's harder to say these look good in retrospect but I can remember when the Foam's first released. They were very different and "cutting edge."

I think these are dope in their own right when I recall the time that they came out. The "customization" job on them only adds to the flair of these sneakers.

It's harder to say these look good in retrospect but I can remember when the Foam's first released. They were very different and "cutting edge."

I think these are dope in their own right when I recall the time that they came out. The "customization" job on them only adds to the flair of these sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom