Air Foamposite 1 Penny Hardaway P.E Via Modern Notoriety

They look nice on Penny's feet:

a051624ce8a07f24b4bc8fa49a3f5274a5657700.jpg

dd536c57444ce5b5ad17704c294cb0062b1f4147.jpg

Good idea but that would be one expensive pack!
Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Maybe its just me but I don't think it would be such a bad idea for them to release a foam similar to these. Like they did with the 'Banned' Jordan Ones. Maybe as like a tribute to Penny, even more (considering its Nike) put them in a package with the Pearl Ones.
nerd.gif

I'd buy it *shrug*

Maybe its just me but I don't think it would be such a bad idea for them to release a foam similar to these. Like they did with the 'Banned' Jordan Ones. Maybe as like a tribute to Penny, even more (considering its Nike) put them in a package with the Pearl Ones.
nerd.gif

I'd buy it *shrug*

nike gotta stop playing games and just release da OG home white penny foamposite P.E.'s.....

nike gotta stop playing games and just release da OG home white penny foamposite P.E.'s.....

Originally Posted by eciaccord

nerd.gif

I'd buy it *shrug*

yeah, foams are 200 each which makes a $400 pack and they always bump up the price on packs a bit because they'll know if its a limited foam pack people will buy it.... and $425 is a lot to drop

Originally Posted by eciaccord

nerd.gif

I'd buy it *shrug*

yeah, foams are 200 each which makes a $400 pack and they always bump up the price on packs a bit because they'll know if its a limited foam pack people will buy it.... and $425 is a lot to drop

Back
Top Bottom