Air Foamposite One "Penny All-Star PE"

Kind of a tease by Nike, IMO, just continuing to generate hype and desire for foams, like "if you thought you couldn't get galaxy's, you REALLY can't get these!"

Plus they're ALMOST what everyone has been asking for: PE white foams with black upper but they changed it enough to make it "close enough".

Originally Posted by tim4everduncan

139778779.jpg

pimp.gif

Is that Chris Mullin?
pimp.gif
. Those were the days

Originally Posted by DMoney82

It's hard to please NT but lucky for you guys they are a 1 of 1. These *@% are clean as hell IMO.  I wish they would go head and drop the white and black joints. Long Overdue.

blogger-image--984829010.jpg
x2_503c030.jpg
man Nike just give us these please. a pearl foamposite one woald be perfect.
I'm not really feeling the stars on them.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by DMoney82

It's hard to please NT but lucky for you guys they are a 1 of 1. These *@% are clean as hell IMO.  I wish they would go head and drop the white and black joints. Long Overdue.

blogger-image--984829010.jpg
x2_503c030.jpg
man Nike just give us these please. a pearl foamposite one woald be perfect.
I'm not really feeling the stars on them.

im digging this color way. its simple and no nike check which is def a plus in my book. now i have to ask was penny hardway,going through a micheal jackson phase. The reason why I ask is because if you look at his left leg. It looks like some sort of stocking a female uses for a job interview. Dope shoe keep doing your thing penny.

Ohhh good looks on the reply. I was going to stop wearing penny gear if my assumptions were correct. On a side note I love foams he's should make his clothing line, like mj. Those perfect penny sweat shirts were dope.

Back
Top Bottom