Air Foamposite One "Penny All-Star PE"

Those PE's Are Tough 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by DMoney82

It's hard to please NT but lucky for you guys they are a 1 of 1. These *@% are clean as hell IMO.  I wish they would go head and drop the white and black joints. Long Overdue.

blogger-image--984829010.jpg
x2_503c030.jpg
Nike plz drop this.
I never found uot, is there any blue on that shoe? ^^

These joints look dope. But what is that rolled up on the side of his leg. It can't be what I think it is or could it.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by DMoney82

It's hard to please NT but lucky for you guys they are a 1 of 1. These *@% are clean as hell IMO.  I wish they would go head and drop the white and black joints. Long Overdue.

blogger-image--984829010.jpg
x2_503c030.jpg
Nike plz drop this.
I never found uot, is there any blue on that shoe? ^^

These joints look dope. But what is that rolled up on the side of his leg. It can't be what I think it is or could it.
lmao! Well you know there was a rumor Penny and Steve Urkel spent a lot of time together.... 

These >>> Galaxy's

I don't even care about the stars. Just release these (or anything similar for that matter) Nike. A true white based (not the champagne pearl of 2009) Foam One, PLEASE!

These are WHERE IT'S AT!!! Stars and BLUE accents make them!!!! Nike, if you're going to release a shoe and make it limited, THIS IS THE ONE, but PLEASE don't because I want 25 of them. lol

I dunno if this has already been posted or not, the Galaxy thread is a little too crazy for me to scour through right now, but..

http://rapradar.com/2012/...s-on-galaxy-foamposites/

Penny was interviewed on the hip-hop radio station Power 105 this morning, and towards the mid-way point of the interview they ask him what's coming after the yellow Foams in March...

Obviously nothing is confirmed yet, but Penny mentioned that ALL WHITES could be on the way! He also hints at all blacks
pimp.gif

Stars make it seem like a little kids shoe. The foamposite design alone should carry this one over the TOP... White and black are the ultimate combo.. Give us exactly what Penny wore almost decades ago, and call it a day. Nike likes tp try and give it their own special twiss. History shows that you can FIRE all of your "designers: and simply give us what HE HAD... That's all there is to it. Fire your marketing crew.. Simplicity at its finest

I wish they released the white joints last year because if they do release there will be too much hype around them.

I'd prefer they had the stars, but I'd cop 'em even if they did or didn't. I've only bought 2 pairs of foams since the Eggplants released...this release would definitely change that. but of course by the time Nike releases these the retail price on foams are gonna have been bumped up to $250 b'c of this crazy %#! demand. people acting RECKLESS over shoes nowadays & they don't know %+*+ about 'em or even appreciate 'em. smh. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom