AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE RETRO THREAD

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

bp, im liking the mix of the two on the left:

ala this:
14e253141260dca2c74bdda99c77f945096e588.pjpg

That right there is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by foamguy

Hey BP ever thought about work for nike?.... they are in desperate need of somebody like you.
pimp.gif

I've been working on it for some time now, as I said in a different thread; If anybody wants me, they got me...the ball's in their court...

EVERYBODY, thanks for the kind words!

WallyHopp, yeah I like those... I had that colorway done but thought it looked too close to the OG blues...

BP you have an eye for that kind of thing. I'm astonished by ur PS work. great work man, i'd buy any of those foams if they'd release

btw can somebody make a rotating avy of each of those ps'd foams lol

so it would be like a semi slow flashes of 4 foams

it would greatly be appreciated

i'd copp any of the ps but those tinted purple soles or eggplant looking ones are what i hope to see but i'm guessing they'll b like the blck/ redsor blck/ greens

Yea the purple with clear soles are too close to the OG blue's, so you know Nike isnt gonna be do that. The purple with smoked sole looks like it will bethe closest...

I get the feeling I'm not going to like the black/purple ones because of what I want them to be

thinking the exact same thing. Somehow I just worry that we'll get a another black-based colorway with a solid purple sole

and someone mentioned above about "formposites"...what are those?

as much i would love any 1 of ^^^^^^ but as someone else said we will prolly get something just like the blk n reds and cactus, dats all

got my other pics, so i put some stuff together. i must say i LOVE the purple upper w/ purple sole...

also, check the sig!!!

Back
Top Bottom