AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE RETRO THREAD

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by BP the owner

^^^

OMFG!
Nike how hard is it to come up with shoe colorways like this? You have professionals working for you right?
laugh.gif

I promote BP to head footwear designer for Nike.
happy.gif

i second that!

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

LOCK THIS THREAD UP man, BP is going bonkers in this thread good !%$*!%% work my dude. KEEP IT UP
yea man.... any more colorways from BP and i might just drop dead.... dude is on fire....

i love your colors, but have you taken into account the possibility that they may use a different purple? i say you mess around with it and try and up come upwith some other variations of the color.

who knows u might get a job, u never know who is watching.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

^^^

OMFG!
Nike how hard is it to come up with shoe colorways like this? You have professionals working for you right?
laugh.gif

I promote BP to head footwear designer for Nike.
happy.gif

i second that!

i swear nike released a white pair just like this with red instead of blue. or am i mistaken? edit* nvm that pair had the black swoosh on the side

I'd cop any of those Foams if they actually released.

I didn't think anything could look better to me than the Royal Pennys, but those would definitely give them a run...

Why do I feel like a couple of months from now we'll all be saying "Damn, I wish the ones BP did were the ones that dropped, not these things".

THIS IS BP:

lastd1.jpg

THIS IS NIKE:

shonuff.jpg

THESE:

ARE THE EQUIVALENT
OF THIS:

lastdragon8.jpg

Wow
eek.gif
if any of those colorways drop......LIKE THAT.....instant copification

straight
crack.jpg

BP..... YOUR WORK REALLY IS GETTING ME MAD. MY EXPECTATIONS ARE RISING TO THE TOP... BUT HERE COMES NIKE.... TO SQUASH MY DREAMS..

hahahaha! you guys are wild! if yall got time, check the sig and vote. i'd appreciate it

Not a big fan of your All-Star design, but your work on these foams got you my vote.

**no hate, I'm just not a big fan of chucks in general.

yeah, i understand... chucks are ehh to me, too. just saw it as a chance to do something else, and maybe actually get a pair produced!

hey BP.....u think u can post that pic of the carbon fiber foams again? i didn't get a chance to save that one....can't seem to find the thread either

edit: u got my vote on those chucks....they
smokin.gif

thanks dude.....u will get another vote tomorrow just for those carbon foam ones.....them joints is sexyyyy....if nike were to drop those....i'd cash outmy 401k for as many pairs as possible (not really but you get the idea)

i'm starting to believe that NIKE flips coins to decide what to release and what not to release....they have to have seen all these pictures at some pointand took notes. stupid ahhhholes

real sick stuff on the new PS. yall were right with the purple.clear bottoms. in some lighting situations, its way too close to the penny foams.

have you tried mixing the TOP part, where the laces and heel tab are into white or purple combos? for now its been nothing but black.. and what about thecarbon fiber? can that be colored or is it industry standard to keep that looking factory spec?

i have tried purple and white on the top, but black looked better in ever situation.

same thing with the carbon fiber, i did purple and silver (like the eggplants) but black just looked better...

Back
Top Bottom