AIR FORCE 1 SAMPLE

The ONLY mids I would wear today.The rest can burn in hell.I loved my pair and wore them until they had the gangsta lean going on.

The ONLY mids I would wear today.The rest can burn in hell.I loved my pair and wore them until they had the gangsta lean going on.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Looks legit. Nike if you're listning please release some more jeweled forces!

there's already sample pics of some black hjewel lows, they look awful,  crap leather, crap shape, look like fakes, as per usual...  be careful what you ask for. 

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Looks legit. Nike if you're listning please release some more jeweled forces!

there's already sample pics of some black hjewel lows, they look awful,  crap leather, crap shape, look like fakes, as per usual...  be careful what you ask for. 

Didn't know about jewels till this
smile.gif

Jewels are by far one of the best things that Nike has done with Af1s..

Jewels are by far one of the best things that Nike has done with Af1s..

I always thought the jewel swoosh looked weird, with it being so small but the leather they used on them makes it so easy to overlook the small swoosh.
eek.gif

I always thought the jewel swoosh looked weird, with it being so small but the leather they used on them makes it so easy to overlook the small swoosh.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom