Air Force Max OG (Fab 5, Barkley) Re-Retro...

I just got a NDS 2007 air force max, looks pretty good. Would these be 100% rockable? I've worn them once and seems ok. I'm a size10 and I got these size11s! Lol
you good. My '07 pair is still DS and are perfectly fine. 

Anyone know if (or have pictures of) the Michigan Fab Five wearing the black Air Force Max with their white uniforms?

can anyone help me pick up a pair of these in a sz 10? even if its vac-tech if anyone knows any sites selling em still (ideally on discount)

can anyone help me pick up a pair of these in a sz 10? even if its vac-tech if anyone knows any sites selling em still (ideally on discount)
hi Irish baz, the vactech is complete crap on these, I bought a pair from the us, they split really quickly on the upper, big deep holes that you could see my socks through, I only wore the casually , avoid! Greetings from Dublin

I can't never get my hands on a pair of the Fab5. In my opinion those were the hardest one.

Any sites selling the black grey ones? I remember at one point they were at the outlets!! N

Anyone else's straps not fit comfortably ?

They really need to release the OG colorways with the right materials this time. Not going to lie, I did purchase the Vactech back in June 2013 for the low. But just doesn't feel right.

Couldn't get with the VacTec - even on discount.  This is my all-time favorite shoe, I just couldn't do it.

Figures, after searcing for what felt like forever,  I just recently found a ds pair from 01. Would probably cop another pair if they finally re-release though. I don't know if that foggy air bubble can be trusted. I'd be tip toeing. 
laugh.gif

We have like 18 versions of the black.. they refuse to release that white/blk/blue colorway.

Brett Favre wearing the white pair at his 1st Pro Bowl in '93...

Love to have that jersey. I do have a few others from that game though. (Rice, Singletary & Chuck Cecil NFC, Al Smith gamer AFC)

saw the wheats on the blogs, really hoping they bring back og colors with the true construction.  couldnt get down with the last retro with the weird construction.  still got joints on ice from the retro before that so no need. 

Back
Top Bottom