Air Force Max OG (Fab 5, Barkley) Re-Retro...

Upcoming cw via nk
Nike.jpg

nike only ever needs to re-retro these in the home and away colorways and thats it.

cw pic above is decent though

yeah that navy (if that's the color) is not bad, but I think I'm good on them.

I just want the cobalts.

I already have like 2-3 different retro's of the blk/grey's too so I'm good on those now.

Looks like the ankle color splatter finally returns. It the color of the tongue changed to all black...not a great look against the white laces. It allows them to use the same materials for the black/gray one during this product run.

You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me! The tongue and strap look like a pleather material. Toe cap should be half Cobalt.

:smh:. They should have just went all the way and made it vac tech to insult us even more. I hope that's not the final product. Even if they had it right, they probably would have sat long enough for those who truly appreciate this shoe to get our pair.

:smh:. They should have just went all the way and made it vac tech to insult us even more. I hope that's not the final product. Even if they had it right, they probably would have sat long enough for those who truly appreciate this shoe to get our pair.

Don't give NSW any bright ideas :lol:
I'm still tight after what they did to the Air Up's :smh:
(I'll be honest I still purchased a pair of Orlando Air Ups when they hit $35 at my outlet....nostalgia got the best of me)

I'll hold off till we see retail pairs, but I'm not holding my breath with NSW.
Just be a conscious shopper. Speak with your dollars.

Billy’s images don’t seem to match (the cobalt toe actually looks photoshopped):
05C58F2B-A0F0-4B6A-8023-8387EC91B241.jpeg
C19EB30F-218C-480D-B51E-7BA20D9ABD35.jpeg
42C3935F-9D32-4AFA-B078-9A2D3646BC9A.jpeg
DANG, just noticed the outsole at the toe is missing the coloration! Even the black hyper fuse version featured that detail...I was hoping these were the kids sizes but the CM conversion says otherwise. My OG pair will keep crumbling away as a relic...

Last edited:
Reactions: 80E
I'm so annoyed by Nike and the disrespect of classic retroes and then they wonder why they sit

You can tell they have a bunch of people who don't care about their past history in lifestyle.

Can't believe they made the toe cap black :smh:

The Cobalt toe cap is what makes this colorway... full Cobalt toe cap no half sh..

:smh:

I really wanted these too like badly I wanted them I'm so heated.

Billy’s images don’t seem to match (the cobalt toe actually looks photoshopped):
05C58F2B-A0F0-4B6A-8023-8387EC91B241.jpeg
C19EB30F-218C-480D-B51E-7BA20D9ABD35.jpeg
42C3935F-9D32-4AFA-B078-9A2D3646BC9A.jpeg
DANG, just noticed the outsole at the toe is missing the coloration! Even the black hyper fuse version featured that detail...I was hoping these were the kids sizes but the CM conversion says otherwise. My OG pair will keep crumbling away as a relic...

Really hope its more like this. I can take the half and half .. not the whole black toe though.

its not a true retro, but i'm in for a pair on disco. Always wanted this model but for some reason never got around to it

Back
Top Bottom