Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Anyone in OC/LA see these on shelves anywhere?
When I called a few of the foot stores around the OC was told unclaimed pairs would be opened up Monday or seems some didn't get their shipments? Not sure how accurate that is.

My son told me he wanted a pair of these, so I decided to try to grab him a pair on SNKRS because every Saturday he over sleeps and misses every release lol
So today I woke up and was lucky enough to get the W. then he comes out of his room with the got ‘em on his phone, doh! I guess we’re both getting a pair :lol:
😅😅 sorry dad hopefully the same thing happens with those 2s

4B3671F5-F416-4A8C-99BA-1CF3B17FB80A.jpeg

Genuinely love these. I need another pair asap.

Barely copped! Unicorn 12.5 as well from a Footlocker.
Those in the OC/LA, FL and SP in the Westminster Mall have a handful of sizes.

Good change of times - I had called ahead about a size 12, they said they one, but by the time I got there, someone else copped.

Interestingly enough, the person was debating between these and the mids......

Just received shipping confirmation from SNKRS.
I woke up to a shipping notification this morning already for my SNKRs pair of these. But I'm still waiting on the EYBL 36s I bought last Saturday to ship. Nike's shipping is still jacked up for some releases.

These joints really are nice.. didn’t have time to take a pic of mines but I’m messing with them heavy. :pimp:

Any 11 or 11.5's still available? I hit on a pair, but will be giving them away as a gift.

Tough to give these up, but I know the person I am giving them to will love them.

Really like this colorway! I ordered from a boutique in case I struck out on SNKRS, but I was able to get them from both the boutique and SNKRS, so if anyone needs an assist on a size 8.5, let me know! :emoji_thumbsup: Otherwise will return the SNKRS pair back.

Seems like they (Nike) kept a good amount of stock for themselves and let people cook on SNKRS.

Is this a sign that things are changing? Past few SNKRS drops have been LEO instead of Draws. Maybe this is in response to the survey where most people said they felt SNKRS drops were unfair?

Still early, but it would be a good sign if Nike is moving more direct to seller, and cutting out the retailers. Holiday releases will be the true test though.

Seems like they (Nike) kept a good amount of stock for themselves and let people cook on SNKRS.

Is this a sign that things are changing? Past few SNKRS drops have been LEO instead of Draws. Maybe this is in response to the survey where most people said they felt SNKRS drops were unfair?

Still early, but it would be a good sign if Nike is moving more direct to seller, and cutting out the retailers. Holiday releases will be the true test though.
Everything is pointing to Nike transitioning to the direct to consumer route. The news has been floating around for a while now plus it seems like they're going to be doing more NBHD releases & cutting back allocation to major chains. The Chicago's release will be very telling

Everything is pointing to Nike transitioning to the direct to consumer route. The news has been floating around for a while now plus it seems like they're going to be doing more NBHD releases & cutting back allocation to major chains. The Chicago's release will be very telling

Footlocker and Co definitely will be without JB in the near future. I am not sure when it starts, but I know a guy who has been consulting with them on their future business model. From what I hear, they are concerned about their revenues shrinking very fast and are looking for alternatives.

I wonder what Nike execs reaction was to the snkrs survey 🤣

I forget the options we could choose from but I’m sure it was 99.99% “very unfair”

I’m picturing this:
1664209506544.gif

As far as direct to consumer model… I have mixed feelings. It’s too bad for the mom and pops- can’t say I really feel bad for the Foot Lockers of the world. But the mom and pops be backdooring like a MF and I don’t buy from them anyway. So more inventory on snkrs is better for me I guess? It’s the way of the world anyway.

Back
Top Bottom