Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

FedEx employees need hazard pay. Im in Central FL and we are still getting crazy rain and wind before landfall but somehow my shoes got delivered today.

Shoes look good but on the left pair there are some black marks.

E2C60DAA-EFB7-4DE5-B7C5-7D947BB6325E.jpeg
692C188A-5A6D-41AF-8BAC-DAE4CCAE0585.jpeg

Mine had some too, on the white leather. Just take a slightly damp microfibre cloth and rub gently to see if it comes off. Mine come off easily.

I'm in Tampa. My snkrs pair tracking shows it's supposed to be delivered today, but I highly doubt it. There's not a single vehicle on the road.

FedEx employees need hazard pay. Im in Central FL and we are still getting crazy rain and wind before landfall but somehow my shoes got delivered today.

Shoes look good but on the left pair there are some black marks.

E2C60DAA-EFB7-4DE5-B7C5-7D947BB6325E.jpeg
692C188A-5A6D-41AF-8BAC-DAE4CCAE0585.jpeg

Try hitting it with scotch tape to lift off the marks

Like a lot of you on here, my pair arrived today from SNKRS. Very happy with these; one of my favorite pickups this year honestly. Pictures don't do the Taxi color shade justice as they look even better in person, at least to me. Glad it was an easier Jordan I to get.

I hate how short the laces are on these and Jordan 1 highs in general yet on the Jordan 1 lows they're just the right length.

Last edited:
I hate how short the laces are on these and Jordan 1 highs in general yet on the Jordan 1 lows they're just the right length.
They are pretty short on these.

Couldn’t even get in the shoes without leaving the top eyelet unlaced.

But the Hyper Royals aren’t like that.

…those laces are way too long imo.

Nike inconsistently drives me freaking nuts.

Last edited:
They are pretty short on these.

Couldn’t even get in the shoes without leaving the top eyelet unlaced.

But the Hyper Royals aren’t like.

…those laces are way too long imo.

Nike inconsistently drives me freaking nuts.
Its stupid because its like this is a high top shoe so give us a lace length enough where if we wanted to lace em to the last hole we can.

Back
Top Bottom