Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Boston fans gonna EAT lol my fav color is green so it'll prolly be shoe of the year for me unless a reverse black infrared 6 sample drop

Offer accepted on GOAT for $200
Papi got some new shoes :pimp:
20221114_181336.jpg

Solelinks tweet. There were definitely that size.
Sometimes I get notifications from SoleLinks on restocks, but other times I don't.

I don't have the notification bell turned on for them because I don't want to get 20 pings a day on my phone.

...is that what happens to you?

Turn on silent notifications
Can you tell me how to do that?

I looked in notifications preferences and didn't see that option. Thought it might be "muted notifications," but that didn't work. Got 2 pings from SoleLinks within 60 seconds of turning it on.

...just can't deal with that day in and day out.

Can you tell me how to do that?

I looked in notifications preferences and didn't see that option. Thought it might be "muted notifications," but that didn't work. Got 2 pings from SoleLinks within 60 seconds of turning it on.

...just can't deal with that day in and day out.
Not sure what phone you have, but on android when you hold down on the particular notification, it gives you a prompt to receive notifications quietly.

Screenshot_20221123_163923.jpg

Sometimes I get notifications from SoleLinks on restocks, but other times I don't.

I don't have the notification bell turned on for them because I don't want to get 20 pings a day on my phone.

...is that what happens to you?
Sadly I’m a cheap skate for my phone so I don’t actually authorize tweets on my phone to save bandwidth. But I have them on my iPad and if I’m home and catch it then wham.

But he’s right you can silence the notifications. The Lakers, Heritage, Denim, and Yellow Toe all restocked today.

I wouldn’t be surprised in this new direct to customer model…they’re sitting on the greatest stock and will probably restock on that L&F you missed out on.

Back
Top Bottom