Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Tried to double up, but I was on my crappy, older model iPhone at the grocery store and I couldn’t get to checkout in my size.

The old lady behind me in line had a puzzled look on her face when I blurted out the F word.

…I was ashamed.

Doubled up off the restock today. :pimp:
Really happy all these dudes who only care about money left these for people like me.

PO

I’m blown away by that Cherry Red resell price for right now.

GOAT is showing $2,000 for my size while $500-$600 for others (which is in line for the shoe a year after release).

Lost and Found are currently $1,500 for my size.

Obviously, the resellers are capitalizing on fear, hype, and impatience to generate sales.

Cherry's will be $300's one week after the Saturday drop, then slowly rise like every other AJ11 release.

Have no idea why these fools buy the 11's early. :lol:

PO

Dang missed my 11.5 again! Stuck with an 8.5 that I need to return from the shock drop. Loving the restocks tho.

Soon as I got the notification, I tried to add a size 14. System never allowed it. Must have been only 1 in stock. Smh

Soon as I got the notification, I tried to add a size 14. System never allowed it. Must have been only 1 in stock. Smh
When the notification went out, they wouldn’t add to cart right away. Took a few mins for them to add to cart.

"Houston...this is Yellow Taxi 1.

We have a hijacking in progress.

I repeat...hijacking in progress...Taxi 1 has been compromised.

...please deploy Seal Team 6
."

Guess we get Columbias next year and then the cycle restarts.

SJ's in in 2025?
I’ll take another pair of SJs miss my 16s

I’ll also take a pair of Done correctly columbias those legend blue 14s we’re not it, camped out and was excited only to be disappointed with the shoe never worn and sold

Back
Top Bottom