Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

The Lost and Found release will be $350.00 - $500.00, and they might be a little bit lower than that depending on which size it is.
Lol I can promise you that’s not going to happen. It’s not going to drop $1000 in market price in a month. If these drop below $500 then that means the 2013 Jumpman Chicagos are dropping even lower. Because the cracked leather on these will always be preferable to those

Lol I can promise you that’s not going to happen. It’s not going to drop $1000 in market price in a month. If these drop below $500 then that means the 2013 Jumpman Chicagos are dropping even lower. Because the cracked leather on these will always be preferable to those
Nah bro

Alot of us have been doing this since the beginning of when all of this started. Im not trolling about what im talking about. Yes, the Chicago Lost and Found is a highly sought after OG Colorway, and will always be. But the resell market is completely different right now, because there's different factors at play that's going on.

With inflation going on right now, and how lowkey we're in a recession at the moment. Along with how people aren't just blowing the money that they do have. Those Chicago aren't going to fly off the shelves on the resell market for $500.00 - $1000.00 on release day like y'all think they are.

Y'all still thinking that the resell market is what it was 2 years ago. The market was heavily inflated in a delusional way 2 years ago for multiple reasons. 1. The retro 1 hype was big at that moment, 2. Alot more people had stimulus checks, ppp loans, bills on hold, to the point of making it look like the uptick in the resell market hit high levels that we've never seen on certain models like Jordan 1,s.

We're a niche crowd, just because some of us on here will pay $500.00 to $1500.00 for a og Colorway 1, or for a collab 1, doesn't mean the regular consumer will. There's supposedly going to be ALLLOOOOOT of pairs of those Chicago's made. That changes things also, because they're not going to be as limited as people think.

So the people who want to get rid of pairs, aren't going to just let their pairs sit up in the closet for years, just to only resell 1 or 2 pairs every 5 years. Just because they don't want to sell below $500.00.

People bashed the Stage Haze, the Brotherhood's, and the Bordeaux,s. But those Colorways have decent quality and look good to me, and that's because I like different Colorways. If those same Colorways come out 2 to 3 years, we all know that the resell on those would be higher than what they are right now.

The hype on 1,s are just low right now, and people are just tired of Nike releasing so many 1,s nonstop every year, which burns the regular consumer out. This is good for the people like us who just want to wear the shoes, that aren't into reselling.

We've seen this before in the past. We all know that this isn't going to last forever. Hopefully it stays like this for another 2 or 3 years minimum, as far as the market correcting itself a little bit.

But when the hype comes back full circle, and people are willing to spend just to spend after the economy gets better. We'll all be in here talking about what a good time it was when all of this was going on.

While at the same time, the colorways people are bashing will be worth double at minimum, if not more in price, while we talk about the good ol days.

Double up pair from SNKRS just came in. A bit more tumbled than the early pair I got from the U.K.

Came with a couple glue stains on the right shoe. Any tips to get them out without scratching up the leather?
ED085E9D-1C79-466B-8236-2A5A9448AE9C.jpeg

Goo Gone

Alot of us have been doing this since the beginning of when all of this started. Im not trolling about what im talking about. Yes, the Chicago Lost and Found is a highly sought after OG Colorway, and will always be. But the resell market is completely different right now, because there's different factors at play that's going on.

With inflation going on right now, and how lowkey we're in a recession at the moment. Along with how people aren't just blowing the money that they do have. Those Chicago aren't going to fly off the shelves on the resell market for $500.00 - $1000.00 on release day like y'all think they are.

Y'all still thinking that the resell market is what it was 2 years ago. The market was heavily inflated in a delusional way 2 years ago for multiple reasons. 1. The retro 1 hype was big at that moment, 2. Alot more people had stimulus checks, ppp loans, bills on hold, to the point of making it look like the uptick in the resell market hit high levels that we've never seen on certain models like Jordan 1,s.

We're a niche crowd, just because some of us on here will pay $500.00 to $1500.00 for a og Colorway 1, or for a collab 1, doesn't mean the regular consumer will. There's supposedly going to be ALLLOOOOOT of pairs of those Chicago's made. That changes things also, because they're not going to be as limited as people think.

So the people who want to get rid of pairs, aren't going to just let their pairs sit up in the closet for years, just to only resell 1 or 2 pairs every 5 years. Just because they don't want to sell below $500.00.

People bashed the Stage Haze, the Brotherhood's, and the Bordeaux,s. But those Colorways have decent quality and look good to me, and that's because I like different Colorways. If those same Colorways come out 2 to 3 years, we all know that the resell on those would be higher than what they are right now.

The hype on 1,s are just low right now, and people are just tired of Nike releasing so many 1,s nonstop every year, which burns the regular consumer out. This is good for the people like us who just want to wear the shoes, that aren't into reselling.

We've seen this before in the past. We all know that this isn't going to last forever. Hopefully it stays like this for another 2 or 3 years minimum, as far as the market correcting itself a little bit.

But when the hype comes back full circle, and people are willing to spend just to spend after the economy gets better. We'll all be in here talking about what a good time it was when all of this was going on.

While at the same time, the colorways people are bashing will be worth double at minimum, if not more in price, while we talk about the good ol days.
You’re saying the Lost and Founds will be available in a size 11.5 for $400 or less?

I’d like to believe it.

…but I don’t.

It’s hard to know how much the L&F will resell for.

Right now the Cherry Red AJ XI is going for ridiculous $$$.

It’s hard to know how much the L&F will resell for.

Right now the Cherry Red AJ XI is going for ridiculous $$$.

Which is crazy cuz the 11 is the most massed produced shoe for Christmas. No way I would be paying those resale prices for the cherry 11s right now just 2 mths early......and still running the risk of them being fakes. Sorry. But, too many 11s are faked and get past the most trained eye.

You’re saying the Lost and Founds will be available in a size 11.5 for $400 or less?

I’d like to believe it.

…but I don’t.
They most likely won’t drop under $1000. And they most definitely won’t be cheaper than the 2013 Jumpmans. Remember and please do quote me on this.

You can't compare any other numbered retro to the 11's, especially after they corrected the PL cut on them these last few years. The 11's is The Jordan model that never loses its hype amongst the majority of people that are into Jordans. So that model retains and keeps it's high resell value on the market no matter what's going on with other models.

Prices on 11's rarely fluctuate up and down in value, and if they do, it's not by alot to see any significant changes. For the most part, prices on 11's basically stay the same. If you don't want to spend $300.00 to $500.00 depending on your size after the release date, you're just not going to get those 11's. Don't get me started on how the prices start slowly going up on them after a couple of years or more.

When it comes to other models outside of the 11's, the youth and people dictate where the hype goes towards when we're talking about certain numbered models. The 4's took over the hype of what the 1's had 2 to 3 years ago. Whenever the masses says this is the it shoe for the moment, resell goes up because everybody wants them. Alot of people are just followers, so they gravitate towards things that are popular, not necessarily towards what they truly want or like.

I know that it's hard to believe because the majority of us love 1's in here. But it's NOT a hyped up model at the moment as they once were a couple of years ago. Alot of people just don't care about 1's like we do.

I know alot of y'all think that everybody outside of this message board thinks the same way that we do, but actually they don't. We cant compare the 2015 Chicago 1 release to this upcoming release either. The 2015 release was way more limited in pairs, in which alot of people didn't know until after it's release day, and they also didn't have any gimmicks with that version.

It was a regular designed Chicago 1, and they were somewhat really limited in pairs, so of course that's going to really show in the resell market.

The 2022 L&F version of the Chicago 1's is OVER HYPED. It's not as limited in comparison to the 2015 release, and you're getting a pre-worn vintage shoe that isnt brand new lookin straight out of the box. Alot of people, including myself, are not feeling the pre-worn look at all.

Due to the marketing behind the story line of this shoe, it'll be a good collector type of shoe. As far as getting fresh with a clean fit to go out with, not so much. Deals will be had for $300.00 to $600.00 after it's release, because people are going to want to get rid of pairs.

There's alot more pairs that are going to be in circulation of the 2022 in comparison to the 2015,s. And people who buying just to resell are going to lower that price for the quick flip. If not, they're going to unload only to other resellers who just want to hold on to them. Or they'll sell 1 pair every few months or years to someone who wants to over spend on them.

The 2022 looks dingy and busted to me and others. I'll wear a regular GR + colorway 1 before I those L&F 1's. I have the 2015 in which I thought that i got robbed for at $375.00 on release day.

It's just that the ankle collar looks hideous to me, and I would never pay hundreds of dollars for beat up lookin shoe straight out of the box. Alot of people are just suckers for OG Colorways, so we get it.

With the way how the economy is right now, add to the fact how half of the shoe already looks chewed out of the gate, along with the hype not being on 1,s right now, you'll be able to get these if you really want them.

In my opinion, it's only going to be a reseller/collector shoe, like alot of collab shoes. The only problem that alot of people are not realizing is that this is not a super limited release like a Travis Scott, etc.

I’m blown away by that Cherry Red resell price for right now.

GOAT is showing $2,000 for my size while $500-$600 for others (which is in line for the shoe a year after release).

Lost and Found are currently $1,500 for my size.

Obviously, the resellers are capitalizing on fear, hype, and impatience to generate sales.

I’m interested in these solely because I missed out on the Chis in 2015 and didn’t want to pay resell. I still shudder thinking about that release…. I tried all kinds of stuff and always came up short

If anything , I’ll wear the L&F as beaters because they already beat !

Wearing these to school today for the first time.

These are so :emoji_fire: on feet.

I don't care what the trends say, or what comes and goes out of style. There is NOTHING like a fresh new pair of Jordan 1s with this kind of colorblocking.

I might actually double up if I can score a second pair for retail.

...which I won't.

I’m upfront. I tried to cop the 2015s from a work computer and failed hard.

Paid resell for two pairs, a size 11.5 and 12. Sold the 12 two years ago. It definitely covered what I paid. I’d prefer the OGs. But oh well.

So…resell still not coming down on these?

I’m blown away by that Cherry Red resell price for right now.

GOAT is showing $2,000 for my size while $500-$600 for others (which is in line for the shoe a year after release).

Lost and Found are currently $1,500 for my size.

Obviously, the resellers are capitalizing on fear, hype, and impatience to generate sales.

Yes for a sneaker that isn't even out yet it happens, hence the price for an unreleased pair of sneakers.

plus its one of the most anticipated jordan models & it happens to any other type of sneaker that has any hype.

i'm sure the price will go down much lower once they actually release.

everyone needs to clam down :lol:

Back
Top Bottom