Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

I should be getting mine from Eastbay on Wednesday. I ordered sometime last week with the 20%, you're welcome sneaksoy1
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

*Help*

Does anybody know if ill be able to exchange the package i got from eastbay for a size smaller at Footaction, footlocker, or finishline?

would this work?
yeah just say you got it as a present and if they ask what store you got it from say you got it from that store footlocker, footaction etc. just say you got it from a different location though.

Yes its an actual store,its the beaverton employee store that has everything 40 percent off
Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by fresh83

Got mine last week at the employee store for 120,I was surprise there wasn't that many people but for 120 I couldn't pass it up. I actually got 2 packs

is this an actual store?
what else did they have?

finally saw these in person over the weekend. def. glad i passed. leather def. feels pretty cheap. these are NOT on par with the BMPs.

well i wear a sz 11 now and 11.5 jus looks way too big on my feet.

I dont care im going to try and see if footaction will trip that these came from eastbay lol. if not, than i want a sz 11!
happy.gif

Yes its an actual store,its the beaverton employee store that has everything 40 percent off

Got mine last week at the employee store for 120,I was surprise there wasn't that many people but for 120 I couldn't pass it up. I actually got 2 packs

is this an actual store?
what else did they have?
Nah its actually 50% they just add in like 4-6 dollars more, but congrats fam.

Were you an actual employee or a family and friends?
I was gonna head up there, but i was doubting they would of had any left.

I wish I lived in Beaverton, 120 for this pack is a major steal. I'm still pleased I managed to get them for 164 though

I dont care im going to try and see if footaction will trip that these came from eastbay lol. if not, than i want a sz 11!
happy.gif

lol at saying now....did your feet lose weight?
laugh.gif
jp do you

and try being a size 12.5-13...everything looks big on your feet...lol..pause

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

happy.gif

laugh.gif
jp do you

I know what you mean. I'm a 12.5-13. @#$$ looks huge on my feet seeing as how I'm not that tall

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

happy.gif

laugh.gif
jp do you

I know what you mean. I'm a 12.5-13. @#$$ looks huge on my feet seeing as how I'm not that tall
yea i hate that...im just skinny...haha im 6 ft tho..glad im not like kanye being 5'8 wearing a size 12 haha

but i know 6'2 dudes wearing a sz9.5 smh...i also wish 12.5(my true size) was popular so i wouldnt have to get 13 in everything

got mine for size 10.5 for $160 with discount at my local spot
roll.gif
i wassurprised they still have my size after a couple of weeks of release
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

is this an actual store?
what else did they have?
Nah its actually 50% they just add in like 4-6 dollars more, but congrats fam.

Were you an actual employee or a family and friends?
I was gonna head up there, but i was doubting they would of had any left.

Yeah I'm a nike employee but I don't work for the store,I showed up around 10 walked in and grabbed my 2 prs. Some of the employees said that there wasa couple people waiting earlier that's it. I know its gonna be crazy for the space jams tho

Man and I thought I got a steal at $160. You got two for the price of one. Nice.

hi everyone i just recently notice something on my DMP 1 please check the encircled part if you have the same thing on your dmp 1's.

1cb254ff18906f7a4498dbd6f0f7484354bea72.jpg
5352518f6f940fee49986c355e8f6aef071c6b5.jpg
fcb25e5ffb912ffe43886a223abc55b584a3efa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom