Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

I went to the mall today and they had this pack in like 3-4 stores.
So I don't see these moving very fast over here, hopefully they go on sale or hit the outlet's in the future.

Still havnt got my pack from eastbay -_-

said expected delivery for the 16th and then when I checked tonight the estimated delivery disappeared
smh.gif
anyone have this problem?

Got my pack from Eastbay and I wasn't all that bummed. There was only one flaw on one of my black and red's, the leather was a bit creased on thecorner of the toe box. It will be hardly noticeable when I throw my wearable shoe trees in them though.

$128 shipped BLCK/RED I's came in from eBay... can't complain... WAY happy with my purchase (not a big fan of the celtics colorway)
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Since my deal for OG Obsidian XIIs fell through, ill be getting these for $148 after tax.

gotta love employee discounts lol.

nah.
if you really had a good emp. discount, youll wait a couple weeks (before aug. 1st) to get these for 50% off
thats what i'll be doing. and im not even an employee

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Still havnt got my pack from eastbay -_-

said expected delivery for the 16th and then when I checked tonight the estimated delivery disappeared
smh.gif
anyone have this problem?

mine arrived from eastbay today. 20% off too! the leather looks pretty nice in person to me, I like em

Originally Posted by bballmaniac

rayray3thousand, your pic of the breds might be the reason i cop

haha! i feel you man... i saw a pic of someone with them on (w the black laces) in the WDYWT and i immediately pulled the trigger
smile.gif
with jeans these go hard!

Got my pack today and im not very pleased...With my celtics, on one shoe the stitching on the midsole doesnt "follow" the line and goes under...JBquality
smh.gif

and on my black/reds on one shoe there is sort of a "lump" on the toebox corner
smh.gif

and I switched the laces and tried them on for about 10 seconds and when I took them off the back had lines/creasing
roll.gif

im done with JB realtalk

/peace

Got mine last week at the employee store for 120,I was surprise there wasn't that many people but for 120 I couldn't pass it up. I actually got 2 packs

I just picked these up on Eastbay.com using their 30% discount code (-$67.50) IPEB9LJ3 (that first letter is a capital "i" not the number 1).

I passed on these three times, (yesterday with the 20% discount code), but I couldn't pass these up for $164.48 shipped. (no sales tax, $6.99 Shipping& Handling)

Glad I didn't buy them yesterday...

Back
Top Bottom