Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

I'm kinda on the fence too. So many 1's coming out right now, its hard to choose which one I want (if any).

I'm leaning towards the Celtics right now, but I'm concerned about the quality of the leather. The DTRT's are looking a lot better quality-wise.

this pack is weak. If these were to celebrate the 63 point game against the celts, then why wouldnt they have the actual colorway he wore during that game. Hedidnt wear the black and red. He wore the white red and black.

michael-jordan.jpg

Originally Posted by ultraman71

this pack is weak. If these were to celebrate the 63 point game against the celts, then why wouldnt they have the actual colorway he wore during that game. He didnt wear the black and red. He wore the white red and black.

i had this same exact thought. all i can say is the people at jordan brand are stupid. also, when we see the white/red/black they will do something dumb tothem and change something. i just wish they would release them in their original form...and without the jumpman on the heel. God forbid they use good leatherand give us a premium product. these days i'm buying less jordans and buying other shoes because of their decisions. end of rant.

They are okay, but there are so many black/red 1's releasing lately and more later on.

for those saying these "smash" the metallics, how? I like both the green and red metallics but only like the black and red for this pack.

To let you guys know, the pics I posted are those of member from ISS. He purchased the pack from pickyourshoes.com and showed pics. I didn'twant people to think these were mine. I just found them. BTW, these are fresh. I'm copping.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My boy d-rose show'd those celtics how to win games in game one!

Bulls> celtics baby!

btw ANY VANCOUVER B.C. SELLERS OUT THERE!!!!

I NEED A SHOE CONNECT IN MY AREA!

those bred 1s are dope but the green 1s look wack but we'll see how they look in person when they actually release.

^7/11

I usually don't make the effort to pick up packs, but I really like these.

Back
Top Bottom