Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

this saturday!
nerd.gif

im down to get the celtics only.... i got my blk/reds from 01 still..... when was the last time JB made a Green based sig shoe?....

celtics on my feet, light faded blue jeans, army green button down with a blk fitted.... looking mean on the scene if you ask me.... lol.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Today's pickup... Celtics are dope in person... I didn't realize the swoosh on them was made of suede.

1aa152e36cafe5c5f3e46f6dd7b12a5f7b58a3a.pjpg

9a2151e96fa9eec0bbf7ecc9e1d15c59e4e4e10.pjpg

1e53539eeb626190a292e4c2cc2b53e8392e919.pjpg

5c2354a9e0f26239af16e1bbc7518426af04b57.pjpg

I NEED THIS pack ANyone looking for bred 1s Im selling for retail?

Originally Posted by never wear them

im down to get the celtics only.... i got my blk/reds from 01 still..... when was the last time JB made a Green based sig shoe?....

celtics on my feet, light faded blue jeans, army green button down with a blk fitted.... looking mean on the scene if you ask me.... lol.
Agreed. This will be my first green-based Jordan (other than the olive 9's... which look a little more brown than green to me) and green ismy favorite color.

They look dope with khakis too.

Originally Posted by never wear them

pimp.gif
. Thank you my man! This will look nice. Post a pic of theshirt you're referring to...

surprise to see ppl likin the green... i thought yall hated the celtics. most NTer are lakers fans...

I am going to order on shoetrends but their release date is 7/27 it says...

JORDAN 1 RETRO DMP PACK "BULLS VS CELTICS" AVAILABLE 7/27/09. THERE ARE NO CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, OR EXCHANGES. ALLSALES ARE FINAL!

the release date is 7/11 and 7/27 is a Monday...but who cares at least I know I will get them and the price is awesome.

EDIT - ok ORDERED! $215 shipped is an awesome price. I LOVE NT and the 411 being shared. THANK YOU.

Back
Top Bottom