Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

this pack is fire. originally planned on copping for the breds, ut the celtics are sick. still will polly pass tho.

DAMN DAMN DAMN I just remembered Ill be away for a wedding this upcoming weekend.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Hopefully I can still cop a pair and not at a rape price. KEEPING MYFINGERS CROSSED.

Homes here don't wear red jordans. He came in strolling with the Celtics. I know he wears a size 8 also. I ask about where he got it and such already, blahblah blah. Asked him to sell that to me, then copped from him for a bill. 1 Grail finished. Blk/Royals left now for 1s.

Wearing these right now. The insole are not the same as the OLNL foam. The insole inside isn't blue, or as thick imo. The shoe is much stiffer than theOLNL initially. The tongue is very large and looks weird worn somewhat. It is a oddly shaped tongue. All in all, if I have the opportunity to get the Celticsfor like 50$, I would, just didn't appeal to me currently.
Laces are tied CHOKINGLY when you get them. That might contribute to some precreasing. Good luck to those on Friday/Saturday.

~Lefty

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DAMN DAMN DAMN I just remembered Ill be away for a wedding this upcoming weekend.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Hopefully I can still cop a pair and not at a rape price. KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED.

I think these will be available after release date.They will be flooded in Craigslist and ebay.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Hopefully I can still cop a pair and not at a rape price. KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED.

I think these will be available after release date.They will be flooded in Craigslist and ebay.

Im hoping and not for crazy prices.

bought them 2day , i compared them to my 2001 bred's and the 09's look a bit taller not by much, but red looks a bit darker in the 09's

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

i should've stopped buying packages after the XI/XII pack...but since i have the DMP VI/XI, BMP I's, all the CDP's, and the RBP V's, i'll have to buy the 60+ I's pack in order to keep my jordan packages collection going

these pics are in preparation for all those people that will say "pics or ducktales"

nice
pimp.gif

these are by far the biggest waste of money i ever spent got them in the mail today the celtics are ok but the wings logo on one side is way off where itshould be makes me mad but not as mad as the breds that were laced so tight that the toebox looked deformed with creeses and is speckled with glue stains andto make it worse one of the tags on the underside of the tounges is only half stiched on and i could pull it all the way off with ease dumb of me to ever ?anyone on here that gripes about quality now i see first hand i planned on keeping these put up for years to come but now im so glad i got the bred straps thative only worn a couple of times that are 100 times better quality then these now i can wear these to the bone and put the straps up and i hope the do the rightthings are not as bad as these they should arrive in a couple of days if i would have recived these sooner i sure wouldnt have bought those YOU SUCKJB!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom