Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

^ Woah how did you do that with the Breds?! That's kinda cool to make it look OG, but I hope no one tries to call them fake...

Hammy those were the exact pics I was thinking of, thanks! I'm pretty sure Im gonna go with the black... I still prefer red laces on the Breds though

Used a seam ripper, used tweezers to remove the thread, then caulked where the holes were and repainted.

It was a little bit of a struggle, but I think it paid off. I might just remove the tags on the tounge and add some Nike Air tags to make them really look like OGs
pimp.gif
step by step plz
smile.gif

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Just wondering, what do y'all rock the Boston pair with? Kinda hard trying to find clothes that match green. Thanks

white or black based tees, or just wear a damn celtics jersey, some people have no clue how to dress, its funny

These are rotting on the shelves near my way... Hopefully jb steps up and uses these past couple releases as a learning experience

bravo, thanks sthebest1984. will be looking forward to that guide soon. you did a mad crxazy good job with the red/black 1's.

Ordered a size 9.5 from eastbay about week ago and they came in today. I am a size 10.5 but wanted the 30% discount. I new it would be hard to exchange thelarge sizes without a receipt for my size 10.5 to a store. They only had like size 16 and 18 left at this time on eastbay. So I called in to see if they hadany canceled orders in smaller sizes. They had a 9.5 so I bought them. Today I took the right down to my local footaction and exchanged them with no receiptfor a 10.5. They guy was the manager and he said in the future they will not be doing any exchanges on packs without the receipt. I guess I got lucky. So happyI was able to do this. Great deal on this pack for 165 shipped from eastbay.

Im gonna wear my bulls 1's for now. I have been waiting so long for these and did not really like the straps. Im gonna keep the celtics ds for now. I havea feeling they will never retro the celtics colors and they are gonna be very sought after and expensive in a few years.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

will these be excluded from the fnf 50 this weekend?
i doubt they would especially since they weren't excluded from the fnf but who knows

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by ralph2879

I wanna try and get this pack on sale maybe by the end of August.

You should get it at the 30% off. That's close to the lowest it will go.

how about getting it at footlocker for 50% tomorrow? the employee sale is tomorrow until saturday, so i'll be copping for 112.50 from my connect
go check your local footlockers to see if an employee will hook it up
laugh.gif
at all the people that bought this pack for retail, if there are any

I doubt this will be allowed in the 50% off tomorrow. Some places are still not allowing the RB pack to be discounted. Some places might let you, but theyshouldn't

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I doubt this will be allowed in the 50% off tomorrow. Some places are still not allowing the RB pack to be discounted. Some places might let you, but they shouldn't

they're a go
pimp.gif

and so is the Raging Bull pack
i'm
mad.gif
that they excluded the kobes though

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I doubt this will be allowed in the 50% off tomorrow. Some places are still not allowing the RB pack to be discounted. Some places might let you, but they shouldn't

they're a go
pimp.gif

and so is the Raging Bull pack
i'm
mad.gif
that they excluded the kobes though
Yes!! i will be getting them for the 50 good to have a girlfriend that works at footloocker. lets get it. theres nothing else worth getting i donteven want the raging bulls pack something about it threw me off. i was thinking of selling the celtics colorway but after seeing some of these pics i think iwant to keep em. i wear an 11.5 by the way
wink.gif

Wow I wish our Footlocker would have gotten these, I know a couple dudes who could've hooked me up with the 50... Oh well, 30% is still better than retail

i jus tgot mine i have to say i love em they look really clean so im def keeping both i think im getting my love back for jordans again

Back
Top Bottom