Air Jordan 1 alpha sample - via sneakerfiles.com

frown.gif

The technology behind it is designed for comfort while balling. They are not the typical AJ1s. With air zoom and all that cushioning, I'd love to ball withthem!

JB is doing everything in their power to release OG colorways without actually releasing them so that they can double dip the consumer.

pass. patent leather was enough of a slap in the face. this is even worse. the perforations make the sneaker feel like it should be a GS model.

i rarely ever complain about JB (i'm easily satisfied and am just happy enough to have some of the stuff they've brought back out), but if theycan't give us the original, then don't bother trying.

People Need to understand that these are not made for collectors. These were made for all the people who complained that balling in the Jordan 1 was and isuncomfortable. So now ballers who like the look of an Air Jordan 1 can now play in something similar. That's just my 2 cents...

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

People Need to understand that these are not made for collectors. These were made for all the people who complained that balling in the Jordan 1 was and is uncomfortable. So now ballers who like the look of an Air Jordan 1 can now play in something similar. That's just my 2 cents...
Yup. I love the idea of loads of JB players playing in these next year. Really, such a great idea. No need to do the .5 stuff. Just update anolder model.

I saw all the samples couple months back and they look awesome. PPL will be buying them when they come out.

well people complained about retro Is, now they wanna complain about non-retro Is

i think these are wack tho, would prefer the OG cw on a real I

These are supposed to have full length zoom......they made them for hoops is my understanding. Ya'll keep hatin, I'll be killn the court inem.....thanks.

COOK # 45
get fit.

i hope and prey they do the same to each subsequent numbered signature jordan each 6months - 1 year. if they do, i will undoubtably cop every single one.imagine white cement III's, or IV's or infra-red vi's with full length zoom and/or ips. ****DRROOOOOLLSSSS****

Back
Top Bottom