Air Jordan 1 Armor (Foamposite)

I like the red pair. The cranberry nickname doesn't fit for these. From my understanding, the color is actually fire red.

I like the red pair. The cranberry nickname doesn't fit for these. From my understanding, the color is actually fire red.

Jb can just put on any kind of material and think he can sell..... idk about this

Jb can just put on any kind of material and think he can sell..... idk about this

Does anybody know if these (or those AF1 anodized/foamposite which may have been made with a similar material) crease a lot?

I've seen people throwing around the term "foamposite" (although these don't look like your typical foamposite, now, do they?) and I recall my Flightposite and Courtposite being some of the sturdiest kicks I've ever owned.

I might purchase a pair seeing as they're gonna be sold in Europe as well but I'd like to have opinions/first hand experiences about creasing from ya'll before dropping 199 Euro on them.

Does anybody know if these (or those AF1 anodized/foamposite which may have been made with a similar material) crease a lot?

I've seen people throwing around the term "foamposite" (although these don't look like your typical foamposite, now, do they?) and I recall my Flightposite and Courtposite being some of the sturdiest kicks I've ever owned.

I might purchase a pair seeing as they're gonna be sold in Europe as well but I'd like to have opinions/first hand experiences about creasing from ya'll before dropping 199 Euro on them.

via kinetics http://kickslablog.com/blog/kinetics/

20101029182930.jpg

20101029182939.jpg

20101029182949.jpg

20101029182956.jpg

saw them in person...gross

foam + AJ1 + no zoom air = no love

i can only imagine the smushed pinky toes wearing these is as bad as my space jams

oh and def not worth 150 who ever prices the JB shoes must be a meth head...just sayin

Back
Top Bottom