Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by 430AM

+### ISS.... NT ALL DAY.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just ordered my pairs so I thought I'd pass along the info.

Nike Outlet South Las Vegas is doing phone orders right now. Lines are off the hook though. One per Customer.
702-896-7444

We'll see which so called "COLLECTOR/CLOSET RESELLER" will return the favor when I need it. Next time I need something and no one shows me love then +### it, I'm gonna keep info. like this to myself.  

GOOD LUCK.

EDIT:

I think I just put a million NTers in panic mode and I **%!!# love it. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They'll be getting ANOTHER restock soon.
Well they just restocked today so I don't know how soon that next restock will be. 

Some of you cats need to take notes tho... No need to be shady about info. Once you get your pairs secured then show love. Simple as that.

Seems like a few NT'ers were able to order a pair
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I called literally right after the info was posted and still couldn't get through once, oh well

THIS IS PROBABLY CONFIRMATION THAT MORE OUTLETS WILL GET RESTOCKS AND THE PHONE ORDER BAN HAS BEEN LIFTED.

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE.

^ that's good to know 9th wonder. I'm going to patiently wait for someones card to declined. I'm hoping to come across my sz!!!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THIS IS PROBABLY CONFIRMATION THAT MORE OUTLETS WILL GET RESTOCKS AND THE PHONE ORDER BAN HAS BEEN LIFTED.

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE.
me too, would like just one pair at retail

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE.

might as well restock all the oulets in the USA so I can just walk in and out with my pair LOL

Just got a 14 from LV south after getting 100 busy signals
laugh.gif
They said they'll be shipping all orders today.

430Am You're the F'n Man!

much appreciated, 430AM.
i passed it on and one of my boys was able to scoop a size 11. they ran out of his size 10.5 by the time he got thru but he'll make do.
thanks again, good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom