Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by smlb52

I think he said there is going to be a restock soon�
WOW
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that's just pathetic. I would rather pay a reseller than do all that.

indifferent.gif

Just when you think you have seen it all........

I don't think I want to even imagine what is going to happen when the Concords drop.

Well, this release helped me cut off a couple of people that I used to look out for on here. I mean there was somebody that didn't even know his outlet was getting them until I told him, and bam dude picks up a pair but they're not HIS size, they're MY size and then tries to hit me with some ridiculous price. Like really?

end rant.
edit: I know, get a blog.

^that sucks bro. this release sure showed the snakes hiding in the grass
tired.gif

Just got mines. Thanks to Airant for the fair price. In person, these are HIGH quality. Im going to go out on a limb and say that these have some of the nicest leather ive ever felt on a Air Jordan (yes, even better than on some of the OGs). Ankle padding is abundant and the cloth insole adds extra comfort. Not to mention that I though these would be easy crease magnets and from walking around in these around the house, the creases will be hardly visible (since the leather seems like it will fold instead of crease. even then it won't be too visible due to the appearance of the tumbled leather to mask it). A++ release from JB

One of the few pairs I wanted but couldn't get my hands on. I have plenty of 1's but I like the idea behind this shoe...much like the Flu Games

No place in Michigan even got them
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

tired.gif

Just got mines. Thanks to Airant for the fair price. In person, these are HIGH quality. Im going to go out on a limb and say that these have some of the nicest leather ive ever felt on a Air Jordan (yes, even better than on some of the OGs). Ankle padding is abundant and the cloth insole adds extra comfort. Not to mention that I though these would be easy crease magnets and from walking around in these around the house, the creases will be hardly visible (since the leather seems like it will fold instead of crease. even then it won't be too visible due to the appearance of the tumbled leather to mask it). A++ release from JB

QFT!!
On another note, I see the Jordan tag but no extra laces!! ... Did you not get those?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Well, this release helped me cut off a couple of people that I used to look out for on here. I mean there was somebody that didn't even know his outlet was getting them until I told him, and bam dude picks up a pair but they're not HIS size, they're MY size and then tries to hit me with some ridiculous price. Like really?

end rant.

30t6p3b.gif
 I feel you fam ...... But nevertheless, they obviously won't deter you from your values in regards to helping people out .. RESPECT!

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

One of the few pairs I wanted but couldn't get my hands on. I have plenty of 1's but I like the idea behind this shoe...much like the Flu Games

No place in Michigan even got them
ohwell.gif
I was so bummed that neither Michigan outlet got'em. 

Killajay209 wrote:
its frustrating that some of these outlets are gettting restocks and not allowing phone orders yet some of the closest outlets near mine aren't getting it argggggggggg

QFT!!!

Killajay209 wrote:
cornzilla wrote:
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THERE WAS A LINE FOR THE RESTOCKS?

Sounds like it. I was gonna check vacaville to see if they might restock but looks like it's not worth it if people are lining up. Don't want to waste the gas and time just to leave empty handed.

I called awhile ago at Vacaville and Folsom to see if they getting some more anymore but both ladies not  getting any restock but youll never know

Damn!!! I wish my homie still worked at Folsom.

I got a lil homie whos mother works at Great Mall and she told me she aint heard shiiii iiittttt. But then again. she aint too hip with all this Jordan shoe game.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

end rant.

30t6p3b.gif
 I feel you fam ...... But nevertheless, they obviously won't deter you from your values in regards to helping people out .. RESPECT!

Haha, never that bro! Can't let people change you.

I'm curious to know some details about this release, any help is appreciated. . . . edit: Found my answers, thanks.

Why were these labeled "B-Grade" again? 

Is this the reason they were released exclusively to Nike Outlets only? 

Is there anything really wrong with them, as far as quality, or defects? 

And are all of them labeled B-Grades, any non-defected or A-Grade?

In the end, I got my 2 pairs, looked out NT members, traded others on NT and CL for correct sizing, and also, my friend and I each put up a pair for donation. I am really interested because I noticed that some of my boxes did not have the "Factory 2nd" stamp, or the letter "B" written on the inside shoe label. Plus, where are they defected, I found none in all pairs?

edit: Found my answers, thanks.

dannyboy,

I feel your bitterness . . .  My friend, who was clueless on this release, got together a bunch of people to go with him and grab a few pairs for himself. I put him up on the release asking him to hook me up if he could get an extra pair in my size. Then he goes and charges me a resellers price! I will never hook him up again or put him up on game. Sucks to be him, I am the SoCal connect! . . . anyway, did you ever get your size? i really did try to hook you up with that trade?

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

tired.gif

QFT!!
On another note, I see the Jordan tag but no extra laces!! ... Did you not get those?

Yes I got the extra laces but removed the bags and left them in the box, no need to change them
pimp.gif
 And yes I added the OG style tag. It came with my Shadow Grey Is and forgot I even had it until I looked in the box those came in a few days ago. Figured I would complete the OG style appearance

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

Yo... Is it me or this looks pretty much the same as the bmp 1 packaged shoes ? Obviously besides the "X" and all the other lil things the banned 1s go with (details) inside the shoe ??

Just you bro.
dont lets this post gas cats....if you got a pair of BMP's or 2001's then you shouldn't feel hard pressed to cop this shoe....its just a excellently executed gimmick

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

anyway, did you ever get your size? i really did try to hook you up with that trade?

Not yet bro. I'm still trying to find one for the right price. And I know you were looking out bro, but my spam folder didn't think so. 
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Nice Pick Up. Hoping That A GR Will Come Soon.

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Any news on when the pairs with the black X are supposed to release?
A black X is supposed to drop? That would be dope, I think the black x would stand-out more instead of a red x ... but the red x will be more valuable re-sell wise, especially if they cease the restocks.

if anyone has any info on the new orleans outlet getting a restock please let me know

i need an 11 for myself and an 8 for a friend.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Any news on when the pairs with the black X are supposed to release?
A black X is supposed to drop? That would be dope, I think the black x would stand-out more instead of a red x ... but the red x will be more valuable re-sell wise, especially if they cease the restocks.

I think the black "X"'s are dropping in October.  I definitely would cop and keep those.  These outlet versions are just better resale value.

Limited releases brings out the worse in people. At least you know who is looking out for you and who isn't.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Limited releases brings out the worse in people. At least you know who is looking out for you and who isn't.

so true. i can't believe the audacity of these dudes. 110 is what they paid yet they want 300+ seen some buy it now prices for $600. 
i may go to check my outlet tomorrow just to see. 

That "Nike Air" be bringin semi-retired people out to get them black 1980's Air Jordan Retro's, son.

Also, the 'Banned' AJ1 is the white-laser AJ4 to the AJ1 bmp's Marz AJ4.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

That "Nike Air" be bringin semi-retired people out to get them black 1980's Air Jordan Retro's, son.

Also, the 'Banned' AJ1 is the white-laser AJ4 to the AJ1 bmp's Marz AJ4.

If they start putting Nike Air on all Retros that need it I'll be ready to go into bankruptcy (Just Playin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom