Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cristianm

For those thinking of going black, red or White..Here you go.
Personally decided to stay with black.
the white stands out wayyyy too much, i went with the black laces in my pair also (thanks again kind sir...
pimp.gif
)

Fits like a 1. Which to me fit like dunks, which in my case usually means go half a size up, because everything is going to be really tight in the mid section of the shoe otherwise.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by cyreal22

Pic is from Citadel
Its about 60 in Los Angeles right now

what the hell is wrong with the world
its 60 in LA and right now 87 in NYC

i remember when LA would get the hot weather 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
June Gloom - overcast over here

SMH @ these eBay sellers holdin on to their pairs and praying for that $500-$600 price point on these. I msg'd a guy I bought some sneakers from on eBay and he had em up for $500+++. I msg'd him politely saying that I would like to purchase them but not for what he was asking and asked for his best price. Only reason I tried dealing with him was because he was legit the first time I dealt with him and I believe in giving repeat business if the person did a good job. The answer he gave me was $400 shipped which is not a deal in any shape or form. I replied that auctions have been ending at under $300 and he replied that those "resellers" were amateurs and they were broke !*%+* who couldnt afford to sit on em and that based on his expert reselling experience, these will eventually be back at the $550 mark sooner than later.....................Hey to each his own I guess, I even mentioned the multiple restocks and that didnt faze him either. Good for him for being able to sit on his pairs but to me thats bad business. In the car business we say that the first offer you get on a car is typically the best one youre gonna get so if you dont take it today chances are you will sit on the car and end up selling it for less and thus take a loss.

Ok Im done venting

I'm still on the hunt for my sz.. It's crazy cuz I camped and still didn't get mine.. Houston was a beast

Las Vegas Outlet order shipped out today through FedEx. Should be delivered by Saturday
pimp.gif
(Thanks again 430AM). I don't even know why I'm excited, I don't come home for another 2 months
laugh.gif
but it's going to be nice having banned 1's and true blues waiting for me.

I really hope everyone gets their pairs at a good price. Hype Kills.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Cabazon got 40 pairs on monday, I got a couple to sell and one to keep.
laugh.gif

Ontario mills will get 60 pairs this Friday.

You're welcome
smile.gif

How is it out in Ontario? Do you have to camp out? I missed out on the release date due to a final -___-

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Las Vegas Outlet order shipped out today through FedEx. Should be delivered by Saturday
pimp.gif
(Thanks again 430AM). I don't even know why I'm excited, I don't come home for another 2 months
laugh.gif
but it's going to be nice having banned 1's and true blues waiting for me.

I really hope everyone gets their pairs at a good price. Hype Kills.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No problem man. Glad you got a pair.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

SMH @ these eBay sellers holdin on to their pairs and praying for that $500-$600 price point on these. I msg'd a guy I bought some sneakers from on eBay and he had em up for $500+++. I msg'd him politely saying that I would like to purchase them but not for what he was asking and asked for his best price. Only reason I tried dealing with him was because he was legit the first time I dealt with him and I believe in giving repeat business if the person did a good job. The answer he gave me was $400 shipped which is not a deal in any shape or form. I replied that auctions have been ending at under $300 and he replied that those "resellers" were amateurs and they were broke !*%+* who couldnt afford to sit on em and that based on his expert reselling experience, these will eventually be back at the $550 mark sooner than later.....................Hey to each his own I guess, I even mentioned the multiple restocks and that didnt faze him either. Good for him for being able to sit on his pairs but to me thats bad business. In the car business we say that the first offer you get on a car is typically the best one youre gonna get so if you dont take it today chances are you will sit on the car and end up selling it for less and thus take a loss.

Ok Im done venting
hahhaha.....good point....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Citadel was again a smooth pick-up. I believe there was enough to go around the first time around. Went back in line to try to help out other people that needed it. They had a lot of 14 for those who are looking to pick-up...

Always plenty of 14s,wish some more of these outlets started to take phone orders so I could get my ONE pair
30t6p3b.gif

im still gonna keep calling and hope someone will take a phone order if not o well congrats to everyone that got them on the restock

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

just got off the phone w/ citadel. stacy said "wristbands are all gone". she "couldn't disclose" the number of pairs they received.
They received about 100 pairs. Line was already 40 deep since yesterday at about 8pm.
figured as much.
was curious why a restock would be more than the original drop...
Originally Posted by bighead balrog

I guess they got an extra shipment here at citadel because they gave out HELLA wristbands. They must have given out like 150, one to each person, and when they still had more they just stopped giving them out. All those that got a wristband can then fall back in line after purchasing their first pair. . . . They lady gave out HELLA but she also still had HELLA left to give out. Im thinking they got like 200+.
turns out someone was just HELLA excited.

Originally Posted by NT2488

Hey guys, any info on the NY restocks?

Thanks

riverhead restocked last friday.
no confirmation on a restock at woodbury as of this morning.
Many thanks. Much appreciated.
Too bad I can't drive. #fail

Originally Posted by metallic

just got off the phone w/ citadel. stacy said "wristbands are all gone". she "couldn't disclose" the number of pairs they received.
They received about 100 pairs. Line was already 40 deep since yesterday at about 8pm.
figured as much.
was curious why a restock would be more than the original drop...
Originally Posted by bighead balrog

I guess they got an extra shipment here at citadel because they gave out HELLA wristbands. They must have given out like 150, one to each person, and when they still had more they just stopped giving them out. All those that got a wristband can then fall back in line after purchasing their first pair. . . . They lady gave out HELLA but she also still had HELLA left to give out. Im thinking they got like 200+.
turns out someone was just HELLA excited.

The first release also had about 200 pairs eventhough the manager said the only received 132. After everyone got a pair people were going back to get more. Saw kids taking whatever they could grab. The restocks outlets are getting are about the same numbers as the initial release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom