Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm kinda late, but can these still be found at Nike Outlet Stores? Disappointed the release turned out the way it was.

I really want a size 11 to rock.

went back about 9 pages, how are these running in size? true to size or they run a half size bigger like all the releases this year?

Those are big restocks hopefully we see a restock like that out here if we even get one only time will tell

i don't know about citadel and other outlets but riverhead and ac certainly didn't get nearly as much on their restocks. they both supposed had about 30 or less and their initial releases were between 98-130 if i'm not mistaken. i recall someone mention ontario mills had a 30 restock and arizona mills had about 60.
the way it's looking, only some outlets are getting restocks and out of those only a few are getting release date numbers.

Originally Posted by dharv

I really hope everyone gets their pairs. Especially the true collectors.

pimp.gif

Im not sure where everyone is getting there information from but as far as I know, Riverhead Nike Factory is NOT getting anymore banned 1s and we do not have any left... Please stop calling for them. Thank you

Ontario Mills, California Nike Outlet RESTOCK tomorrow... As far as I know there will be no phone orders. Hit them up to see what's good. GO HAM NT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(909)476-3160

I hope this gives you SoCal NTers enough time to clear your schedule cause there def. will be a line up and maybe even a campout.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ilikecupnoodles

Im not sure where everyone is getting there information from but as far as I know, Riverhead Nike Factory is NOT getting anymore banned 1s and we do not have any left... Please stop calling for them. Thank you

NO ONE POSTED IN HERE THAT YOU GUYS WOULD BE RESTOCKING....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Ontario Mills, California Nike Outlet RESTOCK tomorrow... As far as I know there will be no phone orders. Hit them up to see what's good. GO HAM NT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(909)476-3160

I hope this gives you SoCal NTers enough time to clear your schedule cause there def. will be a line up and maybe even a campout.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

screw their no phone orders I'm going to keep calling till I get a phone order or they cut their phones off this no phone orders is crapsauce lol man if I knew how hard it would be to get shoes in a size 14 when i was a child, i wouldn't have wished for a bigger foot than my father i would have kept my little mouth shut
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(909)476-3160

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

screw their no phone orders I'm going to keep calling till I get a phone order or they cut their phones off this no phone orders is crapsauce lol man if I knew how hard it would be to get shoes in a size 14 when i was a child, i wouldn't have wished for a bigger foot than my father i would have kept my little mouth shut
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(909)476-3160

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

screw their no phone orders I'm going to keep calling till I get a phone order or they cut their phones off this no phone orders is crapsauce lol man if I knew how hard it would be to get Coolgrey81 a pair of these shoes in a size 10.5-11..
tired.gif
I know exactly what you mean!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

generaiya wrote:
Generaiya caved and bought a pair after watching this clip

That vid damn near brought�a tear to my eye.�God I long for the good ol' days..........
��

Same here dude........everytime I see Him play I SMH at all these people (ahem Scottie!!!) claiming that so and so is better or will be better or could be better.  Not to make this a Is Jordan the greatest ever thread, but I used to be a huge Lebron fan and I think he could be the greatest of all time but he  wont because hes missing a crucial element that was so ever present in MR MJ, and that is passion for the game of basketball and determination to win at any cost.  Lebron is more concerned with being the richest athlete of all time rather than the greatest, IMO.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Lebron is more concerned with being the richest athlete of all time rather than the greatest, IMO.

Then why did he take a way lower salary to play for Miami in an attempt to win multiple championships?

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(909)476-3160

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

screw their no phone orders I'm going to keep calling till I get a phone order or they cut their phones off this no phone orders is crapsauce lol man if I knew how hard it would be to get Coolgrey81 a pair of these shoes in a size 10.5-11..
tired.gif
I know exactly what you mean!
roll.gif

[h1]touchÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]
roll.gif
[/h1]

@430AM
Due to that massive restock @citadel yesterday I was able to secure and robocopp my 2 prs of sz 14 and didn't even have to camp out or wait that long after they opened @ 9am. Thankfully I won't need to make that long journey from LA to Ontario Mills.
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom