Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Davidx9x

Yo i wanna get your opinions on my situation. I found a dude on craigslist who had  a pair of banned 1s from the first release in camarillo.I hit him up and he sold me his pair and it included the nikeoutlet sackbag and reciept and jordan basketball card that has him wearing em in a game in 85. I paid $225 and he came from camarillo to the valley. is that a good price?

visit the jordan brand price check forum

Gave in and got a pair for $205 shipped. Had to work on RD so I couldn't go. Even if I would've made it, I would've had to pay $50 for gas so that would've been about $170 total. So I guess an extra $45 isn't too bad. Or at least that's how I'm trying to convince myself lol. The no phone orders killed me on this one.

Originally Posted by Mu3

Gave in and got a pair for $205 shipped. Had to work on RD so I couldn't go. Even if I would've made it, I would've had to pay $50 for gas so that would've been about $170 total. So I guess an extra $45 isn't too bad. Or at least that's how I'm trying to convince myself lol. The no phone orders killed me on this one.
I'd pay $205 shipped for the banneds, lol ... I think that's a fair price. Anything over $250 isn't worth it for me. I rather spend $500+ on Infrareds, Premio 7's, or just go high-end and get some Gucci, LV, or Christian Louboutin Sneakers.

For all the Chi Town NT'ers, saw on the other site that the Aurora Nike Outlet is possibly getting a 200 pair restock on Saturday.. Can anyone confirm this? If this is true can you help some of us out and grab me a sz 10.5-11 and  19MushiMushi88 a sz 14?
grin.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

For all the Chi Town NT'ers, saw on the other site that the Aurora Nike Outlet is possibly getting a 200 pair restock on Saturday.. Can anyone confirm this? If this is true can you help some of us out and grab me a sz 10.5-11 and  19MushiMushi88 a sz 14?
grin.gif

nerd.gif

yes do please
laugh.gif

Yea it's true about Chi getting more pairs, 235 the first time and around 200 this time
eek.gif
, don't pm me I might not be there for the release.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Is it Friday or Saturday? Ive seen both mentioned in the past couple pages.
Friday = Ontario, CA
Saturday = Aurora, IL (don't quote me on it, just the word on the streets)

19MushiMushi88 - trying to send out positive vibes.. hopefully the universe repays me in the form of a pair 
pimp.gif

Friday = Ontario, CA
Saturday = Aurora, IL

19MushiMushi88 - trying to send out positive vibes.. hopefully the universe repays me in the form of a pair 
pimp.gif
And both stores dont take phone orders
indifferent.gif

some reason the tracking number they gave me for my order at vegas isn't working..anyone else having this problem?

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Friday = Ontario, CA
Saturday = Aurora, IL

pimp.gif
And both stores dont take phone orders
indifferent.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by seanj4523

san marcos still has size 8 left and oregon outlet has size 16 17 18 left in banned 1s

are they taking phone orders?sorry if this has been asked before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom