Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Originally Posted by seanj4523

san marcos still has size 8 left and oregon outlet has size 16 17 18 left in banned 1s

are they taking phone orders?sorry if this has been asked before
nope tried already even had my mom call to see if they were lying
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Originally Posted by seanj4523

san marcos still has size 8 left and oregon outlet has size 16 17 18 left in banned 1s

are they taking phone orders?sorry if this has been asked before
nope tried already even had my mom call to see if they were lying
30t6p3b.gif
Gah it's annoying. My friend got me a pair in Texas, which I am grateful for but they are 8.5s which are too big, I need an 8. I wish San Marcos would do a phone order! Why couldn't Nike send these to Canadian outlets?! Maybe I will take a gamble tomorrow and call them, they've had them more than a week, why not sell your stock to people who want them over the phone rather than let them collect dust on your shelf?

Would anyone be kind enough to cop look out for me on a sz 10 from the camarillo drop. Been looking for these for two weeks to no avail ):

Thanks in advance.

If anyone gets more info about the Aurora restock please post. I want to know what time the line started last time and what time they open Saturday morning because I need to be back in Chicago by 11am. Thanks

Got my pair in today and the leather is different it's like 1 of those old school heavy @@% leather jackets but I wish jb would make their a-grades as good as these so called b-grades are. I hope people from Jb are reading these forums and see that even though we like the nice quality the Nike Air and the Banned concept is what sold these shoes

I wonder if anybody gonna camp at the aurora outlet again, last time the line started early.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I wonder if anybody gonna camp at the aurora outlet again, last time the line started early.

Well saying that its supposed to hail and rain like crazy I hope the line just starts in the morning.

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Well saying that its supposed to hail and rain like crazy I hope the line just starts in the morning.

Don't know man these cats out here are crazy.

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Don't know man these cats out here are crazy.

This is true.

dang camp out in rain and hail! these sneakerhead are gangsta
laugh.gif

yea i'd be lying if I didn't say I'd be out there too #realtalk

If someone come across a 14 let me know. I see the prices for my size on ebay have drop below 200. I'll continue to wait resellers out
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom