Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Mine didn't have a Stamp on neither the Box nor shoe surprisingly.

and I agree with you Memph, the quality on the Banned 1's are Superior but the Shadow 1's are just a few notches below...

NICE PICKUP!

UNFORTUNATELY, I CAN'T AGREE WITH THE BOLDED STATEMENT. FROM THE COMPARISON PICS I POSTED YOU CAN EASILY SEE THE LEATHER LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME ON THE BANNED 1'S AS ON THE SHADOW 1'S.

THIS IS NOT A BAD THING. JUST REINFORCES THAT THE SHADOW 1'S WERE A SLEEPER QUALITY RELEASE.

Absolutely agree. I was referring to the nubuck (I believe it's nubuck) on the Shadow 1's around the ankle region and tow box of the shoe making them a slight notch below the Banned 1's tho. As far as the Banned's, I think we both can agree that on the TOE BOX area particularly, the quality is exceptional! 

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Just got off the phone with Nike Las Vegas South Grand store (702-382-8055) and apparently they've been made aware of the mishaps that happened with a few peoples orders from their other store (702-896-7444) which is the South Vegas store; including the pics a few pages back about the label being removed from the Banned box and placed on another JB box. 
And what do they plan to do about this mishap?

Does anyone know of any restocks happening soon?

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

Anyone else have a red marker marking on their size tag? Its like a circle, but its not a stamp.
Yep.  That is how most of them were stamped and not necessarily with an actual "B" grade stamp.
But then again some might have actually gotten the "B" grade letter stamp.

As far as my pairs that I bought don't have the actual "B"

I read on ISS that Vacaville got a small restock today. You have to ask though, they aren't on the floor. Don't know if it's true or not. Hope this helps some ppl out.

Originally Posted by cyreal22

Was just about to post that. So does that mean more restocks are coming?

I hope so, but I think that ther're drying up. I want one more pair.

haha, i just called vacaville to see if they're sold out and dude said they were... i could tell he was lying so i called back and asked to speak to a manager... manager said there was a couple size 14's left (but no phone orders)...

never trust these employees man... they'll lie thru their teeth to you.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

haha, i just called vacaville to see if they're sold out and dude said they were... i could tell he was lying so i called back and asked to speak to a manager... manager said there was a couple size 14's left (but no phone orders)...

never trust these employees man... they'll lie thru their teeth to you.

they all do
30t6p3b.gif
...just like when south chi FIRST got these they told everyone no phone orders 1/2 hr later they took phone orders & sold out
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Damn a small restock at Vacaville, by the time I heard of it all the good sizes are sold out.
indifferent.gif
i don't think i've ever seen a shoe disappear from stores as fast as these banned 1's.  unbelievable.
tired.gif

Man I'd love to get another 14, they're always the last ones to go. I'm trying to find a 15 in case the 14's are snug. The portland outlet has a 17
laugh.gif

if i dont scooped a pair of these for retail ohh well on to the next release not lookin to pay reselle prices anyway lol

Just copped a 10.5 and 9 from Vacaville. Not my size though. Ill keep trying until I get a 13. Just didn't want to leave empty handed again.

I guess karma was on my side this time... Picked up 10 pairs from Vacaville. Thanks to my connects out there. I love ya'll.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No phone orders. Not sure how many pairs they had but the manager was real straight forward about selling them. One Per Customer.

Originally Posted by 430AM

I guess karma was on my side this time... Picked up 10 pairs from Vacaville. Thanks to my connects out there. I love ya'll.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No phone orders. Not sure how many pairs they had but the manager was real straight forward about selling them. One Per Customer.
eek.gif
  man how'd you get 10 pairs.

Dang you Nike

Still hoping one outlet will allow a phone order, looking for my size 8.5-9.5

Looks like you cleaned up 430AM.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Dang you Nike

Still hoping one outlet will allow a phone order, looking for my size 8.5-9.5

Looks like you cleaned up 430AM.

me too, just looking for a 10.5

Status
Not open for further replies.