Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generaiya is surprised that there are simpletons who think someone actually paid $800 for these 
laugh.gif

The seller probably used another account (either his own or a friend's) to be a NPB so he/she could recoup their costs.

After a more detailed look, my lid did not have the stamp but my box had the stamp on the front, in the same spot as Crump. The stamp is barely visible but it's there.

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

IF ONLY I lived somewhere near one of these places that got size 14's left over DANGIT! lol man I want these

-Moosh
damn you still haven't lucked out yet?

How do these fit? I usually like to go up a half size with my 1's, but I don't know if I should do the same with these.

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya is surprised that there are simpletons who think someone actually paid $800 for these 
laugh.gif

The seller probably used another account (either his own or a friend's) to be a NPB so he/she could recoup their costs.

seanj4523 says to generaiya that this guy actually did and feedback was left
seanj4523 says go and check it out for yourself
seanj4523 says that this guy was smoking on something worser than weed but that's just coming from 3 person point of view
roll.gif

my pair came today thanks to 430AM, im more than happy with these and the nike air on the tongue just sets it off
ill post pics tomorrow

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

How do these fit? I usually like to go up a half size with my 1's, but I don't know if I should do the same with these.
i got my true size, but even with thin socks there isn't that much extra room at the front of the toebox.  anyway, that's how they fit me.

damn....i still cant believe i didnt take the 15 min drive to the outlet or even call that day....damn.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i got my true size, but even with thin socks there isn't that much extra room at the front of the toebox.  anyway, that's how they fit me.
Thanks bro! Good to here you finally got your size. 
pimp.gif
  I guess I'll try to go up a half size.

Here are the pics of the pair I was able to get at the Camarillo outlet, I pulled up to the spot at about 10:25...they opened at 10:30. Stood in a line with all of about 13 people...like I mentioned before the shoes are completely fine...tags line up, all laces included, and all peices are proportional.

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

mine were stamped on the outside of the box and i could be pretty much wiped off w/ a damp cloth...

15s6ddj.jpg

qo87s9.jpg
i was thinking the same idea.....if only i getting these one......still no luck on copping this.....especially for outside US resident like me....
what about the b grade stamped on the shoe size tag ? i think it also can be wiped out.....

@DRO3000:

nice one.... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Thanks bro! Good to here you finally got your size. 
pimp.gif
  I guess I'll try to go up a half size.
thank you.  yeah, i just stuck with the same size i get in air jordan 1's.  you should be good.
smile.gif

if i could have copped today or lived closer i would have went and the employees proaly tell everyone they dont have these still on the hunt for my sz but pay too much over retail

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

Anyone else have a red marker marking on their size tag? Its like a circle, but its not a stamp.

My first pair has the red marker circled on the size tag. This second pair from Saturday's restock had B stamped on the little cardboard heel inserts (not the foot trees, these are like the cardboard spacer things that come with the VIIs). Don't know why there was a difference between the two batches, as everything else about the shoes and packaging was the same, but there was.
Right on i seen that new pic with the actual stamp. i tried to take a pic of my box cuz they put the cosmetic imperfection stamp on the front, not the inside. It looks dope, kind of like a ghost stamp, you can only see it at a angle. Im a try to borrow my boys camera, not a big deal, but different

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Crumps Brother wrote:

i will still try to get them at outlets if they restock because, quite frankly, i could use the money from reselling...and don't be mad at that 'cause i don't come in here asking for "favors" or "hook-ups" like many have...nobody here owes me anything and i don't owe anyone

i like this man's way of thinking 
too bad the rest of niketalk is not the same way 

I have agreed with what you have said for years now. This guy here is on point too! 

Also i heard there was a restock in Vacaville, i must have missed the post that they were getting em or people just kept it on the low. Damn. i would have liked to get a second pair, but oh well, wasnt meant to be.

saw some of the posts of people complaining about the employees and them 'lying.' i'll give me small POV. i worked for woodburn, MLK, the ES, and now i just started at tempe (yesterday). there's a reason the employees do 'lie.' it's to protect you guys. i know how cheesy that sounds, but the less people know what stores get product, the better it is for freaks not to show up. what good it does, prob not much. but you can't blame employees for lying.

also, and this was before i was an employee, how fair is it that i had to wait at the mall since 1030 the night before when some dude can call from the comfort of their home and order a pair over the phone? it's not his fault his local outlet didn't get them, but he shouldn't have to have a pair when us locals put in work. i got 4 pairs and am happy. but i feel i earned those 4 w/ having to wait w/ getting bit up by mosquitoes and dudes saving spaces for like 10 extra people in front of me.

i'm just sayin'... no one should be mad at the employees. if you want the sneakers, put in work to get them. what's that dude on here, memphisfinest... #SALUTE to you, sir. you drive across states(s) to get yours, right?

I have nothing but respect for you guys sitting out there waiting through mayhem to get these shoes. I had some friends at that Houston release with the gate being busted. I saw the LV post an hour after it was posted, called the store like 25 times with busy signal, got through, and 5 days later they're at my door. I feel EXTREMELY lucky after reading all of you guys posts. Stay on the hunt!

Picked up 2 more pairs of banned 1s today, almost got a size 18 when i was at the outlet just so i could have got 1 pair for retail lol, but decided not to cause i was buying too much other stuff while at the outlet
253980_10150668603000235_673145234_19353106_3571332_n.jpg

^^^that bee grades tee aint bad, i might have to cop. how did u find it, it wasnt on their site?

Originally Posted by sman234

^^^that bee grades tee aint bad, i might have to cop. how did u find it, it wasnt on their site?

It's on the blog, probably comin to the store later this week I'd imagine. They've been blowin it up with all their tees lately so it's a matter of these hittin the presses. Usually their turnaround is pretty quick on anything that is available on the store though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom