Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
havent been keeping up with this thread, but does anybody know if these were in any outlets in the bay area? and if so, will they restock?

missed these
30t6p3b.gif

I've had/have em all... (xcpt 85s). If you like these over the 01s, then you like em more than the 94s and the 85s. That simple... These are def more comfortable tho.
I just prefer an original concept. And the 01s still carried that essence that the 94s had as well. The pack and strap 1s were ugly. You can def tell the differences. Ppl that bought em and were pleased, most likely didn't have the 94s, 01s, or the ogs.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I've had/have em all... (xcpt 85s). If you like these over the 01s, then you like em more than the 94s and the 85s. That simple... These are def more comfortable tho.
I just prefer an original concept. And the 01s still carried that essence that the 94s had as well. The pack and strap 1s were ugly. You can def tell the differences. Ppl that bought em and were pleased, most likely didn't have the 94s, 01s, or the ogs.

Whats with everyone wanting this thread locked??? Is it the ppl who didnt cop or dont like the shoe that want it locked??? U mad bro???

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

don't have time to search back to the page since i'm on my phone but whoever had the two sz 14 left shoes from vegas or knows their sn, hit me up. i found your right shoe.

weave23 wrote:
please help i just got my shoes from vegas and i got size 14 and i got two left shoes please check your shoes and see if anyone got two rights by mistake and if so we can trade them so we would both have left and a right. please check if you can i hope that someone does vegas is not trying to help me at all they told me to try ebay if i want a pair. and that maybe a manager switched them who knows and she said she couldnt find any 14s at any other outlets. so right now im really upset with two great looking left shoes i cant use. so if you happen to have two right size 14s please pm me or email me at [email protected]. thanks alot

Random note:
The Banned Is that I copped had the "B" grade stamp on the inside of the the top of the shoebox.

Originally Posted by NT2488

Random note:
The Banned Is that I copped had the "B" grade stamp on the inside of the the top of the shoebox.

Yeah, there were a bunch that had that. I don't think there were any major blemishes though. Did you notice any on your pair?

People complaining about the X probably dont have a pair, they are just mad the only pair they will have a shot at are the pair with the big black rubber X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom