Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
red laces definitely set this shoe off well. i wish i could get a pair though, but not at these prices

Got mine ... 235$ shipped to Greece ...nice deal dont you think ???
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone have any info on the Fre sh ness Ts that someone posted awhile back, that looked simliar to the NIKE issued ones but not quite as "cheesy"

Thanks in advance.

Its some loyal sneaker heads that missed out on these. I hope they re-surface again so that my people can get there hands on them.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Its some loyal sneaker heads that missed out on these. I hope they re-surface again so that my people can get there hands on them.

Were you able to grab your 14's?

Originally Posted by PTone

Yea man, I got lucky. My boy in Chicago held me down. HOw's that sz 8 working out for you?

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Great deal DK ... and also on another positive note, you won't have to customize the "Nike Air" on these either 
pimp.gif
! ... Congrats and glad you got your pair for a FAIR price!

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad u got ur pair Dk- u probably got a great deal from someone who admires your work/efforts customizing. Great price!!! And gooood looking out on specifics on how to do what you've done, in your past customizing threads-u do great work!!!! You got a better deal than a lot of people in the states( I paid 220 and 215 for my pairs) and your toeboxes look pretty smooth- one of my pairs has creasing in both shoes. Keep up the good work my friend.

nice pickup dkonstantinos .....hoping there will be another restock soon...im not trying to pay that
#teamantiresale

Yea man, I got lucky. My boy in Chicago held me down. HOw's that sz 8 working out for you?

Traded it for my size (9).

I won.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

I won.

pimp.gif
hard work

Yeah... I was also trying relay some valuable information here as I was traveling across the southern region during the surge.  Long story short, got suspended, so I took it over to ISS.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

I won.

pimp.gif
hard work

Yeah... I was also trying relay some valuable information here as I was traveling across the southern region during the surge.  Long story short, got suspended, so I took it over to ISS.

what was it? it prbly means nothing now tho
laugh.gif

The resale value's jumping back up for these. I think a lot of the original guys who cut each other's legs out unloaded theirs, and the demand is still pretty high. Was able to unload my backup pair for the original price I wanted, but passed on because I didn't know I'd be copping the 2nd pair. Needless to say I'm pretty happy, I knew if I waited out the 2nd resale wave (after these went nationwide), I'd still make out OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom