Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL ILL JUST KEEP TO MYSELF
roll.gif

Banned 1's were one of the most legendary releases in Nike History! I attended the Houston Release. I picked a second pair, size 12, last month luckily for only $230 DS! It was missing a pair of laces due to shipment issues in Oregon, but no other complaints, as long as I didn't have to pay 400+ dollars! My pairs have no defects or creasing whatsoever like I saw on a few pairs. If you have these, cherish them because these will never retro!

Originally Posted by green rhino123

only thing is about these banned 1's, and the reason i let mine go - they are lower cut
than the 2001...in fact, from the 85 to the 95 to the 01 to these - the blk/red 1 has progressively
gotten shorter

the banned 1's height is inbetween the 2001 blk/red & the OLNL joints which are straight up mids
so they don't look right or feel right on foot, unless your never worn an older pair of 1's
I actually put my Banned 1s next to my 1985 Royals and they looked to be the same height to me. The highest of all the 1S were the 1994 retros. Also the 1985 AJKOs were a close second.

Love the Banned 1s. They have been in my rotation ever since release day. Style and comfort!

Originally Posted by yelloo

Who cares about the box its about the shoes, like who is gonna see the box

It's all apart of the theme homie. And yes, if I'm getting charged for the box you best believe I care about it. 

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by yelloo

Who cares about the box its about the shoes, like who is gonna see the box

It's all apart of the theme homie. And yes, if I'm getting charged for the box you best believe I care about it. 

QFT! The owner has the whole right to care whatevr suppose to come with the shoes.

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by ColdCity

what did you pay?

yeah what did you pay dude ? 

sorry for the late post, been busy with work....anyways i got em for $310, sold an iphone 4 i had lying around that i didnt use anymore for $240 and the rest i had left over after i paid my bills, kinda pricy but its my fault i could of gotten 5 pairs already but everytime i saw them for sale in my size i would try to haggle for a better price when they were already for sale for an ok price
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

only one size 9 on ebay and its going for $799.99

If youre talking about that complete MORON named Kaili_001 on ebay (some of yall know who im talking about
roll.gif
)- its irrelevant, his stuff sits for months until he cuts a deal for much cheaper-  these arent going for more than $400, and anything over $250 is straight up chump pricing.

At this point..
I wouldnt let any of my pairs go for less than $300.

Thanks to NY GIANTS! my friend from SF did a bet and i took a chance and this is what i got today!!
1zwjjte.jpg
now joining the fam
35lhmb9.jpg

^^ nice gamble xmo! It must have been hard for that 9er fan. They way they lost, AND to lose a pair of banneds. Tough!!

^^ he actually has couple pairs but damn i was nervous through out the game. i didn't want to give up a pair hahahha

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

only one size 9 on ebay and its going for $799.99

If youre talking about that complete MORON named Kaili_001 on ebay (some of yall know who im talking about
roll.gif
)- its irrelevant, his stuff sits for months until he cuts a deal for much cheaper-  these arent going for more than $400, and anything over $250 is straight up chump pricing.

At this point..

Totally agree. The quality is just insane.

Originally Posted by Rocket

roll.gif

At this point..

i would not sell a pair for less then $400.00 
if i dont get what i want i'll just keep them deadstock and let them sit then dealing with low ballers

a quick look on ebay and there are not many pairs for sale anymore and flightclub only has monster sizes left 

i like the shoes anyways 

i think its one of the best releases last year 

rifla has a size 8 for $350.00 not the best size but not a terrible price 

as i always say a shoe is worth what a person is willing to spend

this shoe especially in size 9 is the rarest size for some reason & will only increase in price 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Isn't there Suppose to Be a GR Version. If that ever Comes out the Value on these are gonna go way down. Even if it doesn't i Just cop the GR Joints
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

Isn't there Suppose to Be a GR Version. If that ever Comes out the Value on these are gonna go way down. Even if it doesn't i Just cop the GR Joints
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There was supposed to be a release last year in the 4Q, not sure what happened to it, but if those samples with the black X were any indication of how they'd come out, I'm glad the plug got pulled. 

Originally Posted by Rocket

At this point..

i would not sell a pair for less then $400.00 
if i dont get what i want i'll just keep them deadstock and let them sit then dealing with low ballers

a quick look on ebay and there are not many pairs for sale anymore and flightclub only has monster sizes left 

i like the shoes anyways 

i think its one of the best releases last year 

rifla has a size 8 for $350.00 not the best size but not a terrible price 

as i always say a shoe is worth what a person is willing to spend

this shoe especially in size 9 is the rarest size for some reason & will only increase in price 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea $300 is the quick sale price.. 
But if you wanted to wait for the right buyer.. And charge a little extra..
You could.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom