Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still to this day trying to find my 10.5 for the right price! Just cant though, ebay prices are insane like 500-1000... %##?! Wish so bad I could cop these.. lol.

Originally Posted by cristianm

How many people still have theirs or still have them sitting on ice?  Lets hear it...
I remember helping a few people get their hands on at least 1 pair.
i also have two ds and one that i've worn several times.
got the 1st two when they dropped. also helped out a few people during the madness.
the 3rd i picked up from a straight trade ds for my anni xi's a few weeks after rd. got lucky with that one.
img6785ei.jpg

a dude on here made a offer for a pair of south beaches for my deadstock jordan 1's in a size 9 this past week

idk if i should do it

i dont think its worth it in the long run

what do you guys think ?

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

^^ "in the long run"

This colorway has stood the test of time. Can a Teal and pink shoe do the same?
your so right 
if the dude would be willing for the size 8.5 i would have made the swap 

but the size 9 for some reason was so hard to get 

Originally Posted by supraman501

i'm still trying to get me a size 9 or 9.5 for under $275 =/

That won't happen so just stop it.
Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i also have two ds and one that i've worn several times.
got the 1st two when they dropped. also helped out a few people during the madness.
the 3rd i picked up from a straight trade ds for my anni xi's a few weeks after rd. got lucky with that one.

Good to hear boss.
Keep them clean!

people must really want these was offered $500.00 for my 8.5

not sure if i should move it since i know its only going to be worth more down the road
what kind of reseller am i lol

if i was offered 2 pairs of jordan bin's or a pair of yeezys then i would either sell or trade

too bad i aint get more when these released

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

people must really want these was offered $500.00 for my 8.5

not sure if i should move it since i know its only going to be worth more down the road
what kind of reseller am i lol

if i was offered 2 pairs of jordan bin's or a pair of yeezys then i would either sell or trade

too bad i aint get more when these released
It is your money, but I would take 500 for these, if I paid retail. 

wow. Size 8.5 is going for $500ish now? I already have the '01's so I would consider that kind of offer. Though, these are such a beautiful shoe. Would be really hard to give up. 

These shoes are beautiful wish I could get my hands on a pair. You can never have enough Bred J's....

Originally Posted by jamazing

wow. Size 8.5 is going for $500ish now? I already have the '01's so I would consider that kind of offer. Though, these are such a beautiful shoe. Would be really hard to give up. 

Wow $500ish??? I remember offering a NTer 250 for these but dude backed out!

Originally Posted by mazzo1

i sold a pair for $250.00 back in june on the day they released
and the only reason i sold it for $250.00 is i knew the person i was selling it to 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by mazzo1

i sold a pair for $250.00 back in june on the day they released
and the only reason i sold it for $250.00 is i knew the person i was selling it to 
I remember copping mines for 275 from AirAnt the day they came out. I knew that it was a smart move instead of waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom