Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much you paid Steve? :nerd:

Originally $750. Guy flaked on me, but I think someone offered more. Was pissed. Then purchased off the coolshoeshine or something like that for $850. Emailed me two days later saying they were sold in store. The first guy messaged me and said his friend had a pair and eventually got for $900. SMH. Was a pain but glad to finally have a pair. I had a difficult time finding a pair.

Isnt it amazing how just when you offer something, there is immediately a buyer with a better offer? Resellers playin auctioneers.

I still have a size 9 left and the only way I'm going to move it if I get $1000.00 for it

I got $750.00 this past summer for a size 8.5

The rarest size in this shoe is a size 9 verry few outlets had any size 9's

Last edited:
I posted this on the blk/red thread during all the tag banter.
2a91j5x.jpg

Could this be the reason they all were marked B grades?
Made in Taiwan on the stitched tag?
Made in China on the other?

I still have a size 9 left and the only way I'm going to move it if I get $1000.00 for it

Is this like an advertisement and a brag all in one? :rolleyes

2a91j5x.jpg

Made in China on the other?[/quote

Nah man the og shoe was made in Taiwan

Its to give that og feel

Is this like an advertisement and a brag all in one? :rolleyes

This mark really calling out someone about bragging? *Cam'ron face

Originally $750. Guy flaked on me, but I think someone offered more. Was pissed. Then purchased off the coolshoeshine or something like that for $850. Emailed me two days later saying they were sold in store. The first guy messaged me and said his friend had a pair and eventually got for $900. SMH. Was a pain but glad to finally have a pair. I had a difficult time finding a pair.

Isnt it amazing how just when you offer something, there is immediately a buyer with a better offer? Resellers playin auctioneers.

Sounds like they played around you to be honest :smh:... but at least your hunt is over now, I'm always on the look trying to catch myself a reasonably price :smokin

:lol: happens to me every time.Sometimes they ask for me to match it others want me to beat the offer .I just move on at that point .

Last edited:
:lol: happens to me every time.Sometimes they ask for me to match it others want me to beat the offer .I just move on at that point .
Yep its like standard response. Get it everytime. When i feel im not gonna get anywhere, i reply telling them they would be stupid to not jump on that offer (the one that i imagine bested me) since i wouldve being a seller of goods. Mama always taught me kill em with kindness.

2a91j5x.jpg

Made in China on the other?[/quote

Nah man the og shoe was made in Taiwan

Its to give that og feel

Off topic, but dude, you should correct the ad in your sig. There's no such thing as Do The Right Thing XIIIs. Think you mean 'He Got Game'

Who winning bin 5 missing box vnds size 10 for vnds banned 1's sz 11 and 200

Bin V's. Banned's are the holy grail and beautiful and this that but those Bin V's are on another level quality wise I feel like. I would legit wear those with a suit and I hate when people wear sneakers with suits

i sold 1 of my 2 DS size 13's on ebay for $1000 buy it now, but i had been meaning to take them down, cuz i decided not to sell (might use one as trade bait for later, but will most likely keep them), so i canceled the transaction.

crazy how the limited 2013 retro actually drove the prices back up on these... they had been coming down in the months leading up to the 2013 release, but as soon as they dropped and so many people came up short, i guess they said screw it, and started copping banneds...

i don't blame 'em, if you're gonna start dropping hundreds over retail for a black & red 1, ya might as well get the best quality one to be had.

i missed out on the 2013, but i can't bring myself to drop what they're going for in the resell market. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom