Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bin V's. Banned's are the holy grail and beautiful and this that but those Bin V's are on another level quality wise I feel like. I would legit wear those with a suit and I hate when people wear sneakers with suits

Wore my BIN 5s in my wedding.

nerd.gif
 howd the wife take it. 

the only time I plan on wearing them is for a wedding, which a friend of mine has coming up soon but dont know if I have the confirmation to wear them lol. Ive thought about letting my banneds go, but just cant.do.it.

Yep its like standard response. Get it everytime. When i feel im not gonna get anywhere, i reply telling them they would be stupid to not jump on that offer (the one that i imagine bested me) since i wouldve being a seller of goods. Mama always taught me kill em with kindness.
laugh.gif
I just tell them if that deal doesn't go through hit me up .

Is there any truth that not all of the banned 1s have the B STAMP on the size tag? Apparently I been seeing some legit pairs without a B grade stamp on it. 

:nerd:  howd the wife take it. 

She was fine with it. We actually did a theme where my whole wedding party wore Js and her bridesmaids wore Chucks. Was pretty dope. The Bins matched my white dinner jacket perfect!

the only time I plan on wearing them is for a wedding, which a friend of mine has coming up soon but dont know if I have the confirmation to wear them lol. Ive thought about letting my banneds go, but just cant.do.it.

Man such a clean shoe and matches the tux perfectly! Do it! Lol

1 of my pairs has no b stamps on it either.

No B stamp in mine either.

Would you guys trade your Space Jams 9.9/10, Concords DS, and $200 cash for a DS pair of Banned's? I know it's my decision but I just want others opinions. Thanks.

Last edited:
Would you guys trade your Space Jams 9.9/10, Concords DS, and $200 cash for a DS pair of Banned's? I know it's my decision but I just want others opinions. Thanks.

DS jams and DS concords and $200 = about $1,050 give or take $100

DS Banned 1's = $850-1,000

Eh, Id do the trade but with a little less cash

Last edited:
Reactions: lyl
no cash? maybe

with cash? hes taking you to the cleaners.

just my opinion. Concords are awesome and with the market being 98% fakes, have fun trying to cop a legit DS pair and not get scammed unless you wanna pay $500 from FC

Reactions: lyl
VNDS spacejams $300, Concord which value is $250 regularly, & $200? I'm thinking that's easily fair. 750 for Banned is decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom