Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wore my pair for my last day on the current job. A month more and I'd have been here for 8 years, but it's time to find greener pastures.

man, there was a second in time 2-3 years ago where these dropped to around $600 for a quick second. i shoulda jumped...

Last edited:

1.5K for banneds, damn i still thought 1k was the going rate for them

i know it depends on the size, but i said damn Gina
I agree, it seems like they held steady at $800-$1,000 for awhile and all the sudden it seems like Banned 1 prices shot up.  Hardly see any pairs and if you do, there's no chance they're under $1,000.

I've never seen this shirt, I'm assuming it was available at outlets that carried Banned 1's?

Yeah they had the tee and a fitted with the wings logo embroidered in black with the x on the back and imagine if on the side plus the red and white x that the liner of the shoe had on the hat.

That stuff was around well after the drop though, now I wish I'd have picked up a few spares.

Last edited:
I've literally been searching since June 3rd 2011. The Wrentham mass outlet I got them at didn't have any apparel. I heard only Chicago, Houston, and Vegas outlets that received the sneakers received the apparel.

Yeah they had the tee and a fitted with the wings logo embroidered in black with the x on the back and imagine if on the side plus the red and white x that the liner of the shoe had on the hat.

That stuff was around well after the drop though, now I wish I'd have picked up a few spares.
Damn, probably pretty hard to track down these days.

Thank you for the info.

I've literally been searching since June 3rd 2011. The Wrentham mass outlet I got them at didn't have any apparel. I heard only Chicago, Houston, and Vegas outlets that received the sneakers received the apparel.
I remember finding out the day the Banned 1's released that Wrentham was getting them, I'm about 2.5-3 hours away so I had no chance out there.

I can say for a fact that the New Orleans Factory store got them, I'm not 100% positive but I think the apparel came in for the weekend, I know I didn't get the cap and shirt until the Sunday after the drop.

I remember finding out the day the Banned 1's released that Wrentham was getting them, I'm about 2.5-3 hours away so I had no chance out there.
I'm in Connecticut, I found out about a week before and drive out the night before, had to wait across the street, brought some buddies who aren't into sneakers and just smoked them up for them to wait in line for me.

I can say for a fact that the New Orleans Factory store got them, I'm not 100% positive but I think the apparel came in for the weekend, I know I didn't get the cap and shirt until the Sunday after the drop.
I want the hat so bad. I am still searching for the black banned laces too.

you still get that shirt on ebay. Though its by a different shirt company, but the graphic looks the same. Theres also a Banned hat online (not the official one released with the shoe). 

Still looking for my size 8/8.5 Banneds. Came across a size 9.5 for $1200, but I just can't fit it. I want to wear these, and it'll be hard to find a trade for my size. 

Has anyone unds a pair recently? I'm thinking about undsing my pair, but am afraid they will crack and start falling apart quickly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom