Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true, the date was wrong, the shoe was supposed to be a package deal, like the Levi pack, but this pack was supposed to be the sneakers, the shirt, the hat, and a copy of the letter banning the sneakers. But the date on the shoe (1985) didn't match the date on the letter (1984). I believe it was going to be a $350 pack. When Nike realized their error, it was too costly to fix, so they scrapped it, and sent the remaining stock to outlets. Also, the pair with the ****** leather and black "X" on the heel, and over the jumpman on the tongue was a sample.

airthompson airthompson Was the trade Ds for Ds?

Yes

It's very tempting, but I also have the Banneds, so I didnt find it too necessary.

I can see a person who doesn't have Banneds trying to finesse that trade (royals for banned 1s)

I've received offers of db5s, and supreme Blazers for my banned 1s

I'd consider the red supreme blazers just cuz there's barely any in a 13

but i don't think I could ever move my size 13.5s don't think I'd ever find another

airthompson airthompson Was the trade Ds for Ds?

Yes

It's very tempting, but I also have the Banneds, so I didnt find it too necessary.

I can see a person who doesn't have Banneds trying to finesse that trade (royals for banned 1s)

I've received offers of db5s, and supreme Blazers for my banned 1s

Yeah. I've gotten crazy offers but at the end of the day those will be one of the last sneakers I'll ever give up.

Could of random shots of my pair....

You are right which is why I'd have to think long and hard but I always wanted banneds especially since bred are my fav color way

You are right which is why I'd have to think long and hard but I always wanted banneds especially since bred are my fav color way

Move some of your 2013s and the lows and boom banned money.

Or just save up a bit a month. I know you've said the money is explicitly the issue but if you put aside a few bucks a month and bought it with that money it might be a bit better than just dropping a G outright

Ain't no one buying the lows bruh :lol:

I just don't like shelling out a grand in general even if I got the cash in hand

Ain't no one buying the lows bruh :lol:

I just don't like shelling out a grand in general even if I got the cash in hand

You know they will eventually. Admittedly they're not gonna give you the $200 anytime soon but eventually they probably will. The pairs are just about dried up so now the price will start to rise. Its a vicious circle

I paid $200 each for 2 of my pairs thinking hype was gonna be through the roof :lol:

Dumb gamble

Whats the price at now for a size 9.

Every time I look around after a few months the prices get higher and higher.

I know its a lot more then $1200.00

Last edited:
Ehh you'll probably only get a sale at $1200 the market is high but it takes a while for things to move

They go for a lot more in smaller sizes.

I sold 2 8.5 one pair for $750 in 2013 and another 8.5. Last year for $1100.00

If I sell my size 9 which is impossible to find I'm going to want a hell of a lot more than 1200 dollars

Deadstock pairs on ebay are selling upwards of $2400.00

I know the prices are ridiculous but that's what they're going for on ebay smaller sizes are on the higher end.

With all the hype on 1's for the past three years and the crazy resell prices after they drop I can only see this shoe going for a lot more money over time that includes any original colorway that's been released since 2013 up to the chicago's

Last edited:
I dunno I traded pairs for mine I guess it was 2012 and it was for the rarest size.

I'm gonna have to disagree with the price range. Shoes have a top out rate no matter how hard they are to find. Listings might be that high but I don't think they're selling for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom