Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoked I finally got my double up 2011 Banneds in today for $250 out-of-pocket

Good way to retire :smile:
You retiring pa? It is the end of an era :frown:

You retiring pa? It is the end of an era :frown:
Yeah. I don't plan to try and buy anymore J's. It's too much of a hassle to obtain a pair I want on release dates.

Still deciding if I want to continue posting links, though.

Yeah. I don't plan to try and buy anymore J's. It's too much of a hassle to obtain a pair I want on release dates.

Still deciding if I want to continue posting links, though.
I csnt blame you on that. I still want a few pairs of Js next year like the 13s so I think I'm done after next year. I'll join you in retirement soon papi

Got a reserved on Nike+ but having a hard time carting.

When I cart and pay, says I no longer have time.

Nike trolling big time with me :smh:

I spoke to a nike rep and they said it's random and reservation emails would be sent throughout the day. They said to keep an eye on my inbox and hope for the best. So more reservations may be coming throughout the day.

I found out about the 32 S State St restock at like 10:45 and left work immediately.  I was able to cop a pair!

I received a "reserved" notice but as has been said they sold out. The rep I talked to said they mistakenly sent out more codes than product so even if you get a code your out of luck. Nike has been blowing lately in the CS department. I've had some other bad experiences too in Kuching a botched return.

I just wanna know why I've never had a reversation at all. For anything. Yet I order at least 4 times a month from Nike/SNKRS[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Had to call Nike as my 9.5 order was always gettng an error and I was told that only sizes 12.5 and 15 up are left.

Didn't place an order for the 12.5 and left it to those who may need it.

Thanks , the world need more ppl like you . Sold out by the time I called

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom