Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just randomly tried also and I was able to add to cart and checkout.

I was finally able to check out. I guess Nike fixed their error, a lot of people must've complained.

Thanks for the heads up!

I received a "reserved" notice but as has been said they sold out. The rep I talked to said they mistakenly sent out more codes than product so even if you get a code your out of luck. Nike has been blowing lately in the CS department. I've had some other bad experiences too in Kuching a botched return.
Try again, people getting thru now.

I just wanna know why I've never had a reversation at all. For anything. Yet I order at least 4 times a month from Nike/SNKRS[emoji]129300[/emoji]

You need to start "LIKING" feeds that will drive your profile and what you like. I used to only get runners but now I started liking basketball feeds in Nike+ and I've started to get bball reserves.

Got a reserved on Nike+ but having a hard time carting.

When I cart and pay, says I no longer have time.

Nike trolling big time with me :smh:

Guys, try again.

I just placed a successful order just a couple minutes ago :smokin

Last edited:
This the 2011 thread for the real banned 1. How many reminders people need.

Yeah, I can put two and two together, but it's annoying. This is a long standing thread for a different release. Take the 2016 talk somewhere else. No hate on that pair, I own them both, but lets keep this thread dedicated to the true classic. The 1 that will never be topped.

This has basically turned into the 2016 thread. Time to unsubscribe I guess. This was a cool thread while it lasted.

You really don't like the direction this Thread is going :rofl: :rofl:

What's is left to talk about with the 2011 Banned 1's ?

if somebody pickup a new pair or take new pics cool other than that What ?

Last edited:
i could have got the satin 1's today but in a size 9.5

i dont know if i'm going to regret it

what kind of reseller am i :rolleyes

Last edited:
managed to cop two more 10.5s today at the LA restock. Boss needed a pair so I ooped him right off the bat. If anyone needs a 10.5 and we've chatted before, PM. 

There was over 200 pages on the 2011, it was still a fairly regularly active thread for discussion on that shoe, which is a pretty different release from the 2016. I myself kept it subbed for talk about the 2011, not the 2016. But whatever, I'm clearly outnumbered cause the 2016 is far more common than the 2011...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom