Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

No matter how much i like these i could see JB changing the Nike Air to a jumpman before there released.Like someone said before these just could be eye candy for us to look at right now.

yeah i did cuz these are fat joe's & we all know the shoes hes showed or has & they never released.......case & point
392553077.jpg
392553076.jpg
392553075.jpg
392553074.jpg

"X" on the back, and they also look more like mids than true highs...so close. still may have to pick up a pair.

Must Have for me at this point...... However I really hope they don't pull some super limited QS Bull on us.......

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

I dont care how many pairs i get if i see a weakling in line he will get got for these,a jordan with any type of Nike Air on it is a must for me plus i passed on all retro black/red (only have the 60+) 1s.Then Jb releases these OMG!

Fixed....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Must Have for me at this point...... However I really hope they don't pull some super limited QS Bull on us.......

^^^ I hope not they pull that on us again /last year with the straps then releases the dmp1 package arggggggghhhhh

im a little excited for some og touches but i would much rather some less known original cw's. but i will probably try to cop.

jordan brand is easing off their no "Nike" on Jordan Brand products. sign of things to come?

jordan brand is easing off their no "Nike" on Jordan Brand products. sign of things to come?

I basically stopped messin with JB a while ago.  But if they drop like that, with that leather, 2 maybe 3 pairs. 

I refuse to stand in any kind of line though...

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I basically stopped messin with JB a while ago.  But if they drop like that, with that leather, I am coppin. 

I refuse to stand in any kind of line though...

I'm a sucker for the Nike Air give me these Cement 4's and White Cement 3's. I would also like to see Nike Air on True Blue 3's. I don't think any shoes but the 2's and the swoosh on the 1's show any inclination that Michael Jordan and Nike were a partnership. If JB brings back the Nike Air and keeps nice Retro's coming out I can learn to forgive. It will be 10 yrs since the last true retro with Nike Air which was on the insole of the Columbia 11's if my memory serves me correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom